Which MC team are you supporting?

I am supporting all 5 teams but picking Albatross for the win

Shoot man! I completely missed you there! Sorry dude.

I would like to amend my statement to read that I will equally be rooting for Albatross and Dot Com!

FYI, I'm making this bet as an exacta box

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Ha, I was just busting your chops man. No need to change, but will gladly halve the support!

As my signature says #TeamHackers has my support. #weworkharder. We are just flying under the radar then #Boom, bring the noise.

Llease send your mailing address to Donne for your official Team Hackers chain. Limited Edition weighing a mere 20lbs. Will look great with a tank top or smoking jacket. Don't have a smoking jacket you say? Team Hackers has you covered there too. All smoking jackets come with a Team Hackers #respectthenap pipe and #offthechain house shoes. Supplies are limited to the first 10 followers

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

This one is really hard on me....I have friends on every team...probably more on Team THP than the others...in fact I have played golf with almost all of that team and hung out and had fun with all but Dev...DDEC has been my Morgan Cup Captain TWICE!, Hawk was one of my roomies at the first Morgan Cup, Jman and Cookie are great friends...Freddie is just an amazing guy...Mike and Ryan are great

BUT....I am a former member of Team Paradise...Former teammate of Captain Howzat, former roomie of WCBM and Castor Hades and good Friends with Smithfaced and I gave Jersey Nate the "Jersey" Monkier

I am also a former member and the person that named Team Dot Com and have played rounds with and hung out with J4U and his calves, friends with Mward and ATLgolfer and played with Vman

Damn decisions........what the hell if I couldn't win it with Ddec, maybe I can cheer him on this year.....Team THP for me

This one is really hard on me....I have friends on every team...probably more on Team THP than the others...in fact I have played golf with almost all of that team and hung out and had fun with all but Dev...DDEC has been my Morgan Cup Captain TWICE!, Hawk was one of my roomies at the first Morgan Cup, Jman and Cookie are great friends...Freddie is just an amazing guy...Mike and Ryan are great

BUT....I am a former member of Team Paradise...Former teammate of Captain Howzat, former roomie of WCBM and Castor Hades and good Friends with Smithfaced and I gave Jersey Nate the "Jersey" Monkier

I am also a former member and the person that named Team Dot Com and have played rounds with and hung out with J4U and his calves, friends with Mward and ATLgolfer and played with Vman

Damn decisions........what the hell if I couldn't win it with Ddec, maybe I can cheer him on this year.....Team THP for me
I love it! We will not let you down sir.

Thanks for that TBT :)

Team Albatross all the way!

Well we kind of look alike.. Heh. Thank for the support Tim. We will make you proud.

That's my Tim!!!

Check the sig file :)

It was hard for me at first, but the introduction vid and the MA guys on the squad sealed the deal for me.

That being said, I'll be rooting for everyone, but just a bit harder for Team Paradise.

Check the sig file :)

It was hard for me at first, but the introduction vid and the MA guys on the squad sealed the deal for me.

That being said, I'll be rooting for everyone, but just a bit harder for Team Paradise.

Your box of chocolates are on the way! Thanks for the nod of support!

Team Dot Com has some serious talent, several good friends, and an old coot so I'm going with them!

Team Dot Com all the way!

Why? That J4U is a BAMF.

Ha, I was just busting your chops man. No need to change, but will gladly halve the support!

Haha, all good. I support Colorado period. You have my equally divided support!

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Team Dot Com has some serious talent, several good friends, and an old coot so I'm going with them!

This girl.

THIS girl.

Also -- the rest of you know better than crossing Kelly. The line for Team Dot Com starts here.

#DoWorkDotCom

Happy to support all of the #THPMC Teams, Proudly supporting Team THP by sporting their crest in my avatar!

Thanks for all you do Team THP, and thanks to all of the teams for being such great supporters of your own teammates, sponsors, and being the envy of the THP community!

I'm cheering for everyone to do well, but my allegiance is with Team Albatross!
Get 'em guys!

Pulling for all of you to have fun and be healthy...but if i have to choose, i'll be pulling for Team Paradise. I owe my going to #theking to Howzat, and wish him and his team the most luck at the MC :bananadance:

Martsy! Thanks, man! This is for you:

ParadiseSupportSig_zps8842433a.gif

Get 'em guys!

Thanks Army, we truly appreciate your support and consider our supporters part of the Team Albatross family. You rock Buddy!!

Get 'em guys!

Thanks for the support buddy! We will work our hardest not to let ya down!

Pulling for all of you to have fun and be healthy...but if i have to choose, i'll be pulling for Team Paradise. I owe my going to #theking to Howzat, and wish him and his team the most luck at the MC :bananadance:

You owe me nothing…..but you better help Harry take down #. Welcome to the team!!!

Back