The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie with the goods!! The candy from the TM fitting??

Cookie is about to become pound cookie again

Nice one Cookie! Are the DPCs moving to the sidelines?

Nice one Cookie! Are the DPCs moving to the sidelines?

Time will tell, these are 1* up and the first time I've ever played something other than stock. Ideally, I'll play these until the Morgan Cup - I really need some stability in my bag.

Time will tell, these are 1* up and the first time I've ever played something other than stock. Ideally, I'll play these until the Morgan Cup - I really need some stability in my bag.

Stability? What does that mean?

I have one of the best jobs around, I truly believe that, when I get in a funk and get a little blue and down on myself or things going on around me, I just think about THP and it does wonders.

Blessed beyond belief, something I don't take lightly.

I have one of the best jobs around, I truly believe that, when I get in a funk and get a little blue and down on myself or things going on around me, I just think about THP and it does wonders.

Blessed beyond belief, something I don't take lightly.

It certainly is rewarding.

Some days really just let you sit back and appreciate how good your life is. I am beyond lucky to have the amazing wife, kids, family, and friends I have accumulated in life, as well as the amazing opportunities that finding THP has presented past, present, and future. Thank you all for your part in making my life what it is!

Donne, you're a good one buddy.

Taking Pops to the WGC-Cadillac today. It's our Sunday tradition and I'm treating him to lunch inside the clubhouse. He'll fight me for the bill but I'm gonna win this time lol.

Taking Pops to the WGC-Cadillac today. It's our Sunday tradition and I'm treating him to lunch inside the clubhouse. He'll fight me for the bill but I'm gonna win this time lol.

Nice dude. That is always a special time.
Yeah my father fights me on it every time. Normally he wins.

Daylights Savings thank you. More time in the afternoon & early evening to play/practice.

Also kids are messed up a little so they finally slept in and not up at 5:30am.

Daylights Savings thank you. More time in the afternoon & early evening to play/practice.

Also kids are messed up a little so they finally slept in and not up at 5:30am.

Agreed. I can get a full 18 in after work now.

I was pissed this morning, but I'm over it.

Agreed. I can get a full 18 in after work now.

I was pissed this morning, but I'm over it.

Yep & buying my oldest some kids clubs and I'll take her with me so I can have more course/range time.

Today while running errands, my phone starts blowing up.
It was THP'ers sending congrats for being selected as a tester for the TaylorMade Ghost Spider Si putter!

I really appreciate the support and opportunity here!
THP is an amazing place, filled with amazing people!

I also have this little thing in Hilton Head Island coming up!
I absolutely cant wait to meet everyone,and Happy that my wife gets to see what this is all about!

Today while running errands, my phone starts blowing up.
It was THP'ers sending congrats for being selected as a tester for the TaylorMade Ghost Spider Si putter!

I really appreciate the support and opportunity here!
THP is an amazing place, filled with amazing people!

I also have this little thing in Hilton Head Island coming up!
I absolutely cant wait to meet everyone,and Happy that my wife gets to see what this is all about!

Congrats dude...well deserved looking forward to you putting it through its paces.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394408981.412915.jpg

Have the little one asleep on my chest. At 2yr old she is heavy, but hasn't done this in a while and I love it.

Good Monday thus far, picked to test the new Taylormade golf balls AND just got asked to goto Monday practice round at The Masters! So stoked.

This weekend was a HHJJ. Saturday marked an Anniversary, Sunday was spent with friends.

Third day in a row with decent temperatures. Snow is melting finally.

Unfortunately there is 3 feet of it piled up everywhere.... it will still be a while until I see grass. But at least now I can see the bare driveway, sidewalk, and street LOL.

Third day in a row with decent temperatures. Snow is melting finally.

Unfortunately there is 3 feet of it piled up everywhere.... it will still be a while until I see grass. But at least now I can see the bare driveway, sidewalk, and street LOL.

I hear that.

I went outside and felt this strange feeling of warmth from this big bright circle in the sky. Love the sound of water dripping into the sewer. I think we're close.

Here's to long and straight. Enjoy it JRMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back