Go Pro Pictures - 2014 Hilton Head THP Invitational

Great pics with the GoPro. It's not helping me want one any less... and now is not a good time to be wanting a new toy!

Every time I see these pics, I am reminded of why I need one of these cameras.

Enjoyed the pics and it looks like a few tough ones out there in shorts huh?

Enjoyed the pics and it looks like a few tough ones out there in shorts huh?
It was balmy for us Northerners (I had shorts on....and a sweater until about the 5th hole or so).

These threads are quickly becoming some of my favorites. Love the Gro Pro images and are fellow THPers looking so good out there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Im just glad my ugliness was not captured, allthough it wasnt too bad of a drive for a change

Awesome looking pics

Spicoli with an iron....shocker

That course was too tight for me to use a driver. The times I did I regretted it.

Some amazing photos, such a cool angle to capture them at!

Love the GoPro pics!!! Thanks, JB!!

Im just glad my ugliness was not captured, allthough it wasnt too bad of a drive for a change

Buddy, I wanted to see you at the top of your backswing!!! Let's see what that teacher has you doing up there in Clevelaska!

Buddy, I wanted to see you at the top of your backswing!!! Let's see what that teacher has you doing up there in Clevelaska!

The top of his backswing is the back of his knees, so it would be tough to capture.

Great photos, that one of Flog would be getting framed if I was him!

Very cool pics. I'm jealous of Flog2424's completely straight left arm just past impact. Nice swing Kyle!

Cool, you can't see the ball I topped.

Good pics.

Good pics.

I still see it in my mind. :Alien

Every time I see a thread like this, I ponder a GoPro. Hmmm...

Nice shaft flex, TOAD!

qy4ujeru.jpg

I had to stand on the other side of the tee box so I didn't clip that tree everyone was flirting with. Several people got very close to it!

Haha, I choked down and just guided one out there, had to assure contact was made with 20+ guys still left to tee off.

These shots really do turn out really nice. JB did you tell me out on the tee box that the GoPro takes 10 photos per second?

These shots really do turn out really nice. JB did you tell me out on the tee box that the GoPro takes 10 photos per second?

I believe that is the mode it was set on.

Great pictures!! Nothing like the first tee snap shot! Can't wait for June

The timing on this one is absolutely perfect!! I can't tell who it is though

Also saw that position and knew it was a solid shot. No flip in that motion haha

Good pics.
Hahahahaha. I was throwing a banana peel out and saw a ball trickling off the tee box--I thought somebody threw it.

Way to break the ice Toad!

You're getting good with this thing JB! Great shots!

More incredible pics from the GoPro. Nice job!

Back