Introducing Ethan Ganot From Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With some of the THP Events featuring members of the Zoo Crew from Callaway Golf, we thought it would be a good idea to give you guys an introduction to them. We will continue this week with Ethan Ganot and let him tell you what he does at Callaway.

You can find Ethan Ganot on Twitter at @EthanatorCG
You can read about #TheGrandaddy here

Welcome aboard Ethanator....In charge of Mayhem!

Welcome Ethan! In charge of mayhem, target in target practice and payer of exorbitant bag fees!

Using Tapatalk

TargetEthan was funny. Welcome.

Ethan must have a tough job controlling the mayhem! Nice to meet you sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Awesome to hear about more members of the crew that makes order out of the chaos Harry dredges up!

Welcome Ethan. Where's the catcher gear?

These guys are funny, Nice job Ethan!

Nice meeting you Ethan, and I must say you do a great job creating mayhem!

Ethan is as good as it gets on the ZooCrew. He's just an awesome guy.

Anyone paired with him for the Gauntlet or Grandaddy is in for a fun time. Just be prepared for drives hitting the fairway at an annoying rate.

Mayhem lords are always awesome!

That made me chuckle so tough to pick who to back

Seems like a cool dude, just like everyone else that's part of the #zoocrew. He's also a good sport for taking shots from pros!

The master of mayhem!

I kept looking for his catchers mask behind him on the desk, didnt see it.

Welcome Ethan.

Anybody who will stand out in an open field and let guys like Colsaerts and Woodland slap drivers and 2 irons at him gets my respect.

My left handed brother!!! Ethan is the MAN!

Anybody who will stand out in an open field and let guys like Colsaerts and Woodland slap drivers and 2 irons at him gets my respect.
...in the rain!

Ethan! One of the first #zoocrew members I really got to know. Such a good dude and does great things for Callaway.

Need a good beer recommendation? Ask this guy.

Ethan, aka Ethanator and Mr. Mayhem is alright. Can't get over seeing him walk out onto that range with catcher's equipment on to be a human target. What a sport!

Ethan is my kind of guy. He likes beer, so it's just natural. Pretty damn good golfer too. He hits these long high bombs that pretty much destroyed us.

Love the Ethan, even though he whooped my but at the Grandaddy. Such a solid, thoughtful dude

Introducing Ethan Ganot From Callaway Golf

Mr. Mayhem himself. Welcome Ethan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back