Wanted - THP Staff Writer & Equipment Tester

Just wanted to ask if my entry will be an issue if it was submitted as an attachment that was created in word document?

I believe JB stated that would be fine. I know a few did it that way

Aren't you employed by bunkers paradise?

Actually I wouldn't consider myself an employee. I did write a some articles previously and that's been the extent of it.

If you do have any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

I don't want to detract from Dan's special day by cluttering the announcement thread so I'm posting this here. It will be fun to see what everyone came up with - let's post our reviews. I see that fupresti's BBA review is up. I'll get my R1 Black posted to that thread tonight.

I don't want to detract from Dan's special day by cluttering the announcement thread so I'm posting this here. It will be fun to see what everyone came up with - let's post our reviews. I see that fupresti's BBA review is up. I'll get my R1 Black posted to that thread tonight.
You got it!

Adding in depth reviews to the golf clubs threads they relate to would be a huge boost! I can't wait to read them!

Wow that was tough. To give you an idea, GolferGal and myself never thought we would get as many applicants as we did. Then we never expected to get as many quality reviews as we did. The team of writers carefully went through every single one and read each review without knowing who wrote them. It made the process rather unique.

We picked the dozen best from our perspective and voted. Then we narrowed it down to a few and read and read and read. We did not learn who was behind the reviews we selected till the very end and that was quite interesting as well. Thank you all for taking the time to submit your work. Some great stuff in there and we applaud each and every one of you.

That couldn't have been easy but I think in the end it was a great way to do it and you ended up with a pretty good THPer who will be a huge asset to the staff.

We have some pretty talented people out there on the forum. I was suprised by quite a few during the reveal.

Everyone really should be proud of their entries, I still cannot help but smile about just home many entries there were. Bravo THP, bravo.

the people that have posted their reviews have really done a good job with them.

Some pretty amazing reviews coming out from this. Can definitely see the tough decision the judges had in front of them

Some pretty amazing reviews coming out from this. Can definitely see the tough decision the judges had in front of them

Definitely not a decision I would have wanted to make. There are some talented people out there for sure.

Some amazing reviews, it was no doubt a super hard choice to make.

Back