2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

I like that plan for Wednesday. Maybe an AM round, grab a decent lunch, some time in the short game area at Caledonia, and then try to catch up with some guys on the course.

Yes sir. Sounds like a good day to me.

PS I love that short game area at Caledonia. I don't know how I missed it the first year. Hopefully Friday afternoon I can spend some time there with the new wedges.

Thanks for putting this together Brad. Cant wait for this to come.

PS I love that short game area at Caledonia. I don't know how I missed it the first year. Hopefully Friday afternoon I can spend some time there with the new wedges.

Yeah me and Dan and Ryan went there last year, I really liked the layout.

And the flop shot session was hilarious

Might be joining you over there with those.

I see a THP short game party over at Caledonia on Friday afternoon. That could be fun.

Yeah me and Dan and Ryan went there last year, I really liked the layout.

And the flop shot session was hilarious

We had a Team DotCom session there while waiting for one of our own to get to the course. It was all good until some guy got all up in JConn's face.

it's a date! Wait that sounds weird.

I'm going to try to play both days at least 18. Still trying to figure out what to do with the extra clubs right now.

I could do either, but, put down PM. That way I can get used to the afternoon heat, and use the morning for short game practice.

Quoting myself to change Wednesday to am. Looks like there may be a short game party at Caledonia in the pm. Sounds like fun.

18 on Wednesday PM for me. Nate and I arrive in MB that morning.

Just seeing this thread makes me want to play those courses.....this might be my favorite spot in the world

photo4_zpsbbad831e.jpg

photo5_zpsd0439c23.jpg

If non participants are welcome, I'd love to come down and play.

Just seeing this thread makes me want to play those courses.....this might be my favorite spot in the world

photo4_zpsbbad831e.jpg

photo5_zpsd0439c23.jpg

It really is...I love that place. After a round with a rum & coke in my hand...awesome.

I like that plan for Wednesday. Maybe an AM round, grab a decent lunch, some time in the short game area at Caledonia, and then try to catch up with some guys on the course.

Count me in on this, sounds like a great plan.

Looks like that short game area is gonna be a happening place.... IE A lot of laughs and fun

Please add me with v.man on true blue AM

Wednesday/Thursday AM/PM

Just looked at the most updated chart. Brad if you and Seth don't mind I'll join you guys for the True Blue PM round on Wed.

Only 18 for me in Thursday. Will spend plenty of time in the practice area though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad, it sounds like I might be doing team rounds AM and PM on Thursday, so if you get a chance could you update the big board?

Brad please update to show I will only be playing 18 per day both Wednesday and thursday

Nice work so far, Brad.

Jimmy - glad we can tee it up.

Brad you can put me with you and the other guys on Wednesday at True Blue PM. Planning on leaving here tuesday night and hoping to get down there wednesday morning. Can't wait to see what True Blue has for us.

All caught up on all the changes guys. Let me know if I missed anything.

Brad you can put me with you and the other guys on Wednesday at True Blue PM. Planning on leaving here tuesday night and hoping to get down there wednesday morning. Can't wait to see what True Blue has for us.

Sorry my man, but Trevor beat you to the punch! We will get to play together Thursday morning at Caledonia so no worries my friend. Lots of guys will be playing Wednesday PM for sure.

There are open slots in some foursomes still and guys who haven't posted in here yet.

Last edited:
I think the volunteers agreed for a thurs am round together... After that you can throw me into a pm round if there is room. If not no big deal.

All caught up on all the changes guys. Let me know if I missed anything.

Sorry my man, but Trevor beat you to the punch! We will get to play together Thursday morning at Caledonia so now worries my friend. Lots of guys will be playing Wednesday PM for sure.

There are open slots in some foursomes still and guys who haven't posted in here yet.

Oh ok I see how it is lol. Say if you have me playing on Wednesday at true blue in the pm with THPer I'm good.

Back