Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Praying for strength and healing for Kaylee. I can't imagine what you all are going through.

Continued thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery Danny. She is soooo adorable.

Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Just a precious video. Thanks for sharing it and continued positive thoughts.

Also just read about your not being able to make The King.

Well That Little Queen of yours is far more important.

That video was adorable. Stay strong, positive vibes continued your way

I hope everything is going to be ok Danny, you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. She's adorable.

Thanks for the video! We continue to keep all of you in our prayers.

Absolutely precious little girl you have Danny, you guys are continuously in my thoughts.

Keep that chin up & stay positive. Good things will happen & she is adorable.

I Showed this to my oldest daughter & she asked me " is that my new friend" I told her it was and she needs a prayer. You've got us behind you and praying for the best.

I've been thinking about you and your family every day Danny. Really hoping and praying everything will work out for you guys.

Dude she is absolutely adorable!

Thanks everybody. Still a waiting game at this point until we figure out the plan later this week. I showed my daughter THP and asked her if she'd like to send you guys a little message. She needed a little help on what to say, but she did want to shoot a short video.

She's absolutely adorable dude. I've been thinking about your family every day. Hang in there.

Will be sending prayers your way. Could not even imagine having to go through this

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

She so adorable Danny. Thanks for sharing that video.

So sorry thoughts and prayers on the way

Loved the vid. Been thinking of you guys and checking here every day for updates.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody. Still a waiting game at this point until we figure out the plan later this week. I showed my daughter THP and asked her if she'd like to send you guys a little message. She needed a little help on what to say, but she did want to shoot a short video.

What a precious treasure. We'll continue to pray for her and a complete recovery.

What a precious little girl....continued prayers headed your way.......

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Love the video Danny. She is a precious little girl and we will continue to pray for you guys. Stay strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update and video, still praying.

Continued prayers and blessings for all of you Danny. The video made my day and you have a precious treasure bro!

JM

Great video, thank you. Continued thoughts and prayers!

My prayers, best wishes, and warmest thoughts go out to you. I've been there buddy, hang in there, much love

Only just seen this - so sad you have to bear such pain. Will be sending prayers across the ocean to all of you.
Steve

Keeping the prayers and good vibe heading your way Danny. My wife and I are hopping for the best.

Back