2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Jordon is not hitting nearly as crisply anymore. Bubba senses blood. Great approach on 14.

My -8 prediction is looking good.

I did however hope it was anyone in the world but Bubba.

Another great chance for birdie for Bubba. Dude is just playing incredibly solid.

Bubba Watson with the classic DB facial expression and walk off after his approach. Its so Bubba...

Spieth.... The first apology was accepted by many...a second one will not be welcomed in the same manner

Bubba Watson with the classic DB facial expression and walk off after his approach. Its so Bubba...

Bubba being bubba.

No worries....on the inside he was praising god.

Looks like Bubba's in cruise control right now. Really hope Speith can make a move.

I'd like to know how many of the people in this thread today that are hating on Bubba for his doosh baggedness cheer for TW when he's in contention? TW's level of dooshy is 10x worse than Bubba's in my opinion.

This isn't directed at you directly, just an observation.

I'd like to know how many of the people in this thread today that are hating on Bubba for his doosh baggedness cheer for TW when he's in contention? TW's level of dooshy is 10x worse than Bubba's in my opinion.

I don't root for either

What a great effort by Speith

Wow Speith almost made that

Damn good putt by spieth, Bubba misses birdy

Pfft...Thats intensity...:alien:

I've been pretty consistent in rooting against Bubba but I'll always give a player his due wether I like him or not, Bubba just playing some wonderful golf.

I just think Bubba is a clown and his pouty schtick gets old as hell. Just my take of course.

Plus, I think he AND TW are DB's. :alien:

Par, par and we move to #15 another potential round changer.

I just think Bubba is a clown and his pouty schtick gets old as hell. Just my take of course.

Plus, I think he AND TW are DB's. :alien:

His act is wearing on me like crazy

I just like watching good golf. #alienface

Tough round for Freddie

41 back nine for Freddie....ouch

Back