The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 200 paid at the golf course today. First time we've beaten all four other courses, and the next closest had 184. SO happy for my wife.

Sounds like a great day! Congrats!

Thanks! With 117 from Friday, and the leagues getting going, the numbers will be getting higher. Although 200 in a day is pretty way out there.

Easter baskets for the scavenger hunt is ready!
zy9utu6y.jpg

will be 18 on monday

Cooked breakfast for the wife this morning and watching the smoker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 Springs after my initial lawn makeover and my grass is putting neighboring yards to shame
utu5y4u2.jpg

3 Springs after my initial lawn makeover and my grass is putting neighboring yards to shame
utu5y4u2.jpg

Nice, Joe.

Getting a lawn together is not easy. Well done.

That does look great! That would put my yard to shame currently. I'm working on that and hopefully it will look like yours in a year or two.

49 man hours (thanks to the assist from my dad) later, the kids are now proudly in possession of an assembled and stable play set...glad that is done.

IMG_0943_zpsc6660705.jpg

IMG_0946_zps7ff3d6f7.jpg

IMG_0944_zps135bbff1.jpg

IMG_0945_zps9e8fe073.jpg

IMG_0947_zps17f8fa73.jpg

My mom's deviled eggs.

(You'll find this exact post in the rant thread tomorrow).

Easter Ham from the Polish Market in Buffalo and Scalloped Potatoes.

Donne that is badass!!!

I'll never forget the playground my dad built me as a kid, very cool Donne.

Donne that thing is sweet!

Playing my first round of the year tomorrow! Have off tomorrow and had planned on making it my first round of the year back in the winter. Well, made the tee time a week ago and the weather tomorrow is supposed to be 65* and sunny :cool:. Can't wait to get back out on the course after a rough winter.

That play set is bad ass!!! When I was little we had like 2 swings and a slide and thought it was awesome lol they must be stoked

That does look great! That would put my yard to shame currently. I'm working on that and hopefully it will look like yours in a year or two.

Patience is absolute key. I literally put down new top soil when I moved in and reseeded. Then it was just a cycle of filling patches, mowing tall, watering properly and overseeding each fall.

Donne, that's a hell of a playset. Those things are a grand PIA to put together. Ours isn't quite on the scale of that one and it was a huge undertaking. Kudos dude. If your kids are like mine, they'll use it all the time. The neighborhood kids always come over too, which the kiddos love.

Donne, that is effing incredible! HOLY CRAP!!!!

Breakfast with my family.
Golf with my dad and friends.
Lunch with them.
More golf with more friends.
Dinner with my wife.
Conversations with great friends.

I feel like a rich, rich man today.

Also, it blows my mind sometimes how much joy being on THP brings to my life with the people here.

This weekend is my HHJJ.
Golf golf golf family friends dinner golf.

udytu2ez.jpg

Does it get better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back