Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also just bring up your thoughts in the last 6 months regarding fairway woods Cookie. Have those changed?

Not completely. My thought was surrounding the Bio Cell + FW which has a much smaller profile than most FW's which is why I think it may work. I would also chop off an inch or so.....but I need to hit it more off tee and deck before I could realistically go this option.

This really turned into a ponder yesterday when I was doing everything needed better with the SW than the TT 58*.

You are correct my friend, the s55 are flat out sexy, but they are to harsh in the mid long irons.

#4ironButterKnife. Your i20 4-6 iron plan is a good one in my opinion, my friend. I'm seriously thinking about doing something similar with Wilson Ci11's or similar

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Not completely. My thought was surrounding the Bio Cell + FW which has a much smaller profile than most FW's which is why I think it may work. I would also chop off an inch or so.....but I need to hit it more off tee and deck before I could realistically go this option.

This really turned into a ponder yesterday when I was doing everything needed better with the SW than the TT 58*.

I did see that. I'm all about setting up the bag so you have clubs that 1) you'll use and 2) are built to maximize/minimize, so don't take that question the wrong way. I'm just a prober :)

That sounds wrong.

Have you hit the Baffler fwy too?

I did see that. I'm all about setting up the bag so you have clubs that 1) you'll use and 2) are built to maximize/minimize, so don't take that question the wrong way. I'm just a prober :)

That sounds wrong.

Have you hit the Baffler fwy too?

LOL at prober.

Not the new one, just the T-Rail FW. I liked how it was shallow but it was still a bit wide. The + FW really is more like a hybo in size to me.

Well, you know a guy!

After traveling with my Sun Mountain cart bag, I'm pondering a new stand bag. I love all of the pockets and space and the individual dividers, but it just takes up way too much room and is way too heavy.

Velox ST driver shaft.

After traveling with my Sun Mountain cart bag, I'm pondering a new stand bag. I love all of the pockets and space and the individual dividers, but it just takes up way too much room and is way too heavy.

Check out the latest review on the home page published this morning.

Going back to a stand bag was an awesome decision for me. Way more convenient.

I absolutely cannot do it, so its a totally fruitless ponder, but...

Dammit I want Apex's badly.

They are fantastic.

I will piggy back on the Apex ponder, and say I want Tour 90s in mine.

They are fantastic.

I just can't help it, I've fought it off for a long damn time now and will continue to do so, but dammit I ponder them nonstop.

I am pondering my bag setup. I think I want to change out the X2Hot 4H for a 5. I am seeing quite a big gap between my 4H and my 5i.

I have thought about getting a different one than I got. Always seems like when ever I pull a club out it's stuck with another one at the bottom. I am thinking a individual slots on a bag would work awesome fore me. Just got that one last fall and don't want to part ways but whatever works best is what I need. You shouldn't have to fight with your clubs to just try and get them out.

I have thought about getting a different one than I got. Always seems like when ever I pull a club out it's stuck with another one at the bottom. I am thinking a individual slots on a bag would work awesome fore me. Just got that one last fall and don't want to part ways but whatever works best is what I need. You shouldn't have to fight with your clubs to just try and get them out.

That is one of the most annoying things ever. And then you pull that club out and two more are coming with it. Ugh!

I just can't help it, I've fought it off for a long damn time now and will continue to do so, but dammit I ponder them nonstop.

Are you insane? I mean certifiably insane? Now I will preface this by saying they are fantastic irons and I am glad to play them, but you are nuts.
Lets run through the checklist shall we?
Going through swing change? Check
New complete 14 club set coming in 90 days? Check
Constant influx of new gear that needs testing? Check

Are you insane? I mean certifiably insane? Now I will preface this by saying they are fantastic irons and I am glad to play them, but you are nuts.

Jman being Jman.... Check

I said its a fruitless ponder JB, I'm not buying anything, haven't in months and months. Was just pondering aloud, thats all, just innocent pondering.

I like to talk about shiny equipment.

I don't blame you. They're fantastic irons.

I said its a fruitless ponder JB, I'm not buying anything, haven't in months and months. Was just pondering aloud, thats all, just innocent pondering.

I like to talk about shiny equipment.

And this is why we like you :)

They are fantastic.

I know a guy that has that exact setup and loves it

That is one of the most annoying things ever. And then you pull that club out and two more are coming with it. Ugh!

Yep exactly my issue. Need to fine a good stand 14 way divider bag. Looking at sun mountain now.

Yep exactly my issue. Need to fine a good stand 14 way divider bag. Looking at sun mountain now.

I actually had more issues with pulling clubs when I had a 14-way stand bag than the regular 6-way dividers. I won't go back to a 14-way divider.

I actually had more issues with pulling clubs when I had a 14-way stand bag than the regular 6-way dividers. I won't go back to a 14-way divider.

Its why I dont use my Sun Mountain Sync anymore. Had nothing but issues getting clubs in and out. Love the Xtt Xtreme bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back