What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
38/38 76, new PB on home course again after Thursday's 77. Bad news is I double bogied the last hole! My best of all time is on a much easier course at +3, but more proud of this +4 round overall. new tip: don't play #18 scared of the new low score :alien:

Nice dude!
87 today for a new pb. Have only busted 90 twice. Was very pleased.

Congrats on the persona best!!

Man am I in a major slump. I have no idea what is going on right now. I just can't get anything going and am shooting some very poor score for me. It might have to do with the 50° weather and 20 MPH winds but I just can't even come close to playing golf.

So today was my first local tournament of the year and I am so down and disappointed. Shot an 86 on a par 71. I just kept getting bad break after bad break and wasn't driving the ball well. I think I had one 1 putt all day. I just struggled in the wind and cold. I hope tomorrow is a better day and I can finish with a respectable round.

Man am I in a major slump. I have no idea what is going on right now. I just can't get anything going and am shooting some very poor score for me. It might have to do with the 50° weather and 20 MPH winds but I just can't even come close to playing golf.

So today was my first local tournament of the year and I am so down and disappointed. Shot an 86 on a par 71. I just kept getting bad break after bad break and wasn't driving the ball well. I think I had one 1 putt all day. I just struggled in the wind and cold. I hope tomorrow is a better day and I can finish with a respectable round.

Lesson in the future?

Solid day today. 41/40 - 81. 30 putts, but only hit 5 greens. Couple of blow up holes cost me today, but overall I'm really happy with how I played today. The weather was perfect out there.

WhvmmqI.png

Solid day today. 41/40 - 81. 30 putts, but only hit 5 greens. Couple of blow up holes cost me today, but overall I'm really happy with how I played today. The weather was perfect out there.

WhvmmqI.png

Good job buddy! :clapp:

I haven't stuck a tee in the ground since last Sunday. KellyBo is hinting that she would like to get out tomorrow so I may give in and enjoy the beautiful weather. I traded my irons in for some Altitudes and don't have the urge to play golf :bulgy-eyes:. That's crazy however I know it will only last a bit longer.

78 today! First time sub 80 in a year and first time sub 85 this season. 2nd eagle on the same par 5. I think I am on my way to owning that hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job buddy! :clapp:

I haven't stuck a tee in the ground since last Sunday. KellyBo is hinting that she would like to get out tomorrow so I may give in and enjoy the beautiful weather. I traded my irons in for some Altitudes and don't have the urge to play golf :bulgy-eyes:. That's crazy however I know it will only last a bit longer.

Anytime you need an extra playing partner, let me know! I'd love to tee it up with you and Kelly sometime!

Anytime you need an extra playing partner, let me know! I'd love to tee it up with you and Kelly sometime!

I'm looking forward to her seeing the new MillerTime swing! I told her how sweet you were hitting the ball now. She saw some pics on instragram and said wow, he is really compressing that ball beautifully :thumb:

I'm looking forward to her seeing the new MillerTime swing! I told her how sweet you were hitting the ball now. She saw some pics on instragram and said wow, he is really compressing that ball beautifully :thumb:

I'd love that! I need another crack at good ol LC soon!

I shot 42/42. I had played this course once a few years ago, but I couldn't remember too much about it. The course played fairly long for me, with 8 of the par 4's playing between 390 and 460 yards.
With all of the hybrids and fairway wood approach shots I had into postage stamp sized greens, I'll take 84 all day long.

Nice round buddy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

38/38 76, new PB on home course again after Thursday's 77. Bad news is I double bogied the last hole! My best of all time is on a much easier course at +3, but more proud of this +4 round overall. new tip: don't play #18 scared of the new low score :alien:

Loving this. My DotCom partner with back to back PB's is sharpening up his game and it's only May! You'll be scary good by July, brother.

87 today for a new pb. Have only busted 90 twice. Was very pleased.

You should be pleased, iron man. Nice work with the PB.

It was a nice day in Georgia. Could have been a little less windy though. You're still staying sharp MT. Keep it going, buddy.

41/40 - 81 with two doubles & 37 putts (greens aerated about 10 days ago). Not bad since I've been dealing with a sciatic nerve issue and haven't made a swing in 3 weeks.

41/40 - 81 with two doubles & 37 putts (greens aerated about 10 days ago). Not bad since I've been dealing with a sciatic nerve issue and haven't made a swing in 3 weeks.
Great round to have so many putts. Hope the nerve issue improves!

Congrats, great round even with the double. Love the new tip. :smile:

44-44 for an 88. 3/7 FIRs on the front (with one just off to the right, and a 3w dead straight through the end of the fairway; and 6/7 FIRs on the back. 4/9 GIRs on the the front....1/9 on the back....ugh. 34 putts wasn't that good either; and I STILL found a way to loose 3 balls! :banghead:

I shot 42/42. I had played this course once a few years ago, but I couldn't remember too much about it. The course played fairly long for me, with 8 of the par 4's playing between 390 and 460 yards.
With all of the hybrids and fairway wood approach shots I had into postage stamp sized greens, I'll take 84 all day long.

That's what I am talking about Andy!!! Team Albatross getting lower and lower!

Some great scores in here today...congrats everyone

I played the first round of our club's 2-Man Match Play Championship today. I was very eager for this, as I have been working hard on my game and playing pretty well. My only concern was putting, because our greens have been painfully slow and were again today. I wanted to win this opening match very badly, and probably put a little too much pressure on myself. I shot 43, 40= 83 and my partner shot 78. We never trailed in the match and won 3 up on 17. But, I did miss a lot of makeable putts, which, if made, would have made it a lot easier. Funny, I had great confidence in my swing all day, but these greens are in my head right now. I did make good putts on 16 and 17 to end the match, so all is good.

I played the first round of our club's 2-Man Match Play Championship today. I was very eager for this, as I have been working hard on my game and playing pretty well. My only concern was putting, because our greens have been painfully slow and were again today. I wanted to win this opening match very badly, and probably put a little too much pressure on myself. I shot 43, 40= 83 and my partner shot 78. We never trailed in the match and won 3 up on 17. But, I did miss a lot of makeable putts, which, if made, would have made it a lot easier. Funny, I had great confidence in my swing all day, but these greens are in my head right now. I did make good putts on 16 and 17 to end the match, so all is good.

Great job, Ken! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back