THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
J4u took it upon himself to bring me two birdyball mats and a pack of birdyballs. Great guy right there. Thanks buddy!

Hope you like them, they seemed to be very forgiving for mats. It's not the birdieball mats, something new they are trying out. I hit on them both at their warehouse and like these better. Much bigger and forgiving to the body imo. If they don't seem that way to you, they said I can swap them out for the ones on their site. Not sure you can buy them on line yet.

Came in here to say thank YOU again for today, I will get there 2 hours ahead of time next time!

Hope you like them, they seemed to be very forgiving for mats. It's not the birdieball mats, something new they are trying out. I hit on them both at their warehouse and like these better. Much bigger and forgiving to the body imo. If they don't seem that way to you, they said I can swap them out for the ones on their site. Not sure you can buy them yet.

Came in here to say thank YOU again for today, I will get there 2 hours ahead of time next time!

Haha I lived closer lol

Lots of awesome going on here well done gents well done

Gotta drop a line for my awesome Captain Canadan for being gracious enough to lend me his J40 445 10.5 driver with an ATTAS-T2 6 shaft in it. It's the shaft the fitter I went to my iron fitting to recommended based on my swing and numbers. I'm excited to throw it in the bag and put it through it's paces. Again thanks Capt! I appreciate the generosity!!

Well done Dan, that shaft/head combo is oh so familiar to me

Canadan is just so awesome! Well done Dan.

Quick shout out to capt.dru who offerred to send me a bridegestone true balance putter when he saw I was undecided on my putter choice for the MC. I graciously declined since I will have one delivered tomorrow. We only met briefly at Adams event in Dallas, and I regret we did not get to hang out more. Next time we meet, drinks on me buddy

Just catching up on this thread and glad to see everybody helping each other out. Truly what set's THP apart from the all the rest of 'em. Well done to all.

So, these two things sort of blew my mind.

Forum member Speedliner and I had been discussing shaft extractors here and there (with the various MC ponders I've had) and he contacted me via PM with an offer. Basically he'd picked up a used puller, couldn't use it for the time being, and wanted to know if I'd like to borrow it in the meantime. I actually felt a little bit hesitant about this, because I didn't want to put him out, but he basically made me an offer I couldn't refuse and sent it over last week. Thanks so much for not only thinking about me, but also for going through the effort to get it here SL. Much appreciated!

Last week, again rambling about ponderings that are related to the MC, forum member JonD offers to send me a Kusala Blue shaft (as did O'Carrol and War Eagle). Again, a bit of amazement at how willing people are to help a guy out. He dropped it in the mail yesterday, and after I get the adapter off I'll see how it matches up to my driver shaft of choice, since it's not available in the Cleveland Custom catalog. Jon is the anti-Hawkponderer. A true man of action lol.

Thanks people! Really does mean a lot and could help me out quite a bit going into the Morgan Cup.

I want to give a BIG thank you to Mikeg_74. He let me test out a Rip Phenom shaft for over month and was very patient with me. He offered a great price on the shaft, but I ended up going in another direction (mainly because my driver swing right now is so bad I couldn't tell a difference in the shafts). Mike is truly one of the guys that makes THP the best golf forum out there. Thanks again, my friend!!!

Quick shout out to capt.dru who offerred to send me a bridegestone true balance putter when he saw I was undecided on my putter choice for the MC. I graciously declined since I will have one delivered tomorrow. We only met briefly at Adams event in Dallas, and I regret we did not get to hang out more. Next time we meet, drinks on me buddy

capt is an animal and nice to see people offering to help you...

Big thanks to DDEC for hooking me up with a 6 iron to work on my new grip with. Put a post up and he replied immediately asking for my address wouldn't take shipping money or anything. Thanks Dean appreciate it buddy. It's no wonder why you're in your 13th THPMC you are why I love this place.

I'm a little late with this thank you!! But ddec had posted how I had joked that if he was a Bridgestone staffer this year I would have stolen his e-series golf balls and the picture of Paula Creamer that the staffers got. Well look what kc720 sent. Thank you!! :banana:Now I'm extra sad I won't be able to make it down for the Morgan Cup and meet you.:sad:
545e11fe-dd95-4651-be13-bde43729a0b3_zps62b1683b.jpg

I'm a little late with this thank you!! But ddec had posted how I had joked that if he was a Bridgestone staffer this year I would have stolen his e-series golf balls and the picture of Paula Creamer that the staffers got. Well look what kc720 sent. Thank you!! :banana:Now I'm extra sad I won't be able to make it down for the Morgan Cup and meet you.:sad:

I hope you enjoy :)

Kang, you are awesome sir.

Wow Kang, your generosity just continues to astound me. Well done man.

Wow Kang, your generosity just continues to astound me. Well done man.

I'm convinced Kang is the real Santa Clause.

Nice job Kang

Kang, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Seriously, great stuff man.

Official = Kang rocks!

Kang you are just awesome dude!

Mikedean441 brought a Mashie 7W for me to try out today. Asked him if he was willing to part with it. He said sure, keep it. Didn't want anything for it. Thanks Mike! I owe you one.

That Mike is a stand up cat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back