Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm sitting here talking to the wife and we started talking about the best cookie. Of course I'm eating double stuff at the moment and said you can't beat an Oreo. She counters with nutter butters, another good choice.

What say you?

I'm sitting here talking to the wife and we started talking about the best cookie. Of course I'm eating double stuff at the moment and said you can't beat an Oreo. She counters with nutter butters, another good choice.

What say you?

Caramel deLites, or Samoas in some parts of the country. Coming in a close second are Thin Mints that have been in the freezer for a while.

Chocolate Chunk from either Jimmy Johns or Starbucks.

I am a sucker for Thin Mints. Just about any Oreo. Golden Double Stuf. Especially dunked in whole milk. The Lemon Oreos are also fantastic. But the Mint Oreos rule my world.

Store bought? Double Stuffed Oreos
Homemade? Chocolate Chip
THP? #Cookie

#Cookie

I thought this tread was going to be about guy in Texas...

Heath Bar Cookies.

The mint Oreos might be the greatest creation ever...but my son eats them usually before i even notice we have some.

Though I ultimately will have to go with an old favorite, though some might contest it doesn't constitute the cookie definition...but my choice is the Fig Newton.

Someone rang?

And my vote: those big ones you can get for birthdays (chocolate chip of course). With vanilla ice cream.

I'm partial to a good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. Melted chocolate chips, slight crunch when you bite it, but otherwise soft and gooey in the center. Yum!

Store bought: Chips Ahoy
I love a good homemade Outmeal cookie the best though. Especially if pecans are added. Yes, I'm a southern boy.

The ones that GolferGal used to bake for me before I started looking like I ate myself.

Nestlé TollHouse Chocolate Chip cookies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ones that GolferGal used to bake for me before I started looking like I ate myself.

That is a funny image to get out of my head JB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just laughed so loudly, I think the neighbors heard me!

I miss my baking days. I should look for low-cal recipes. Of course, it's not low cal if we eat the entire batch in one sitting, and I know we can. :wink:

What about those little Debbie's with the cream filling?

I just laughed so loudly, I think the neighbors heard me!

I miss my baking days. I should look for low-cal recipes. Of course, it's not low cal if we eat the entire batch in one sitting, and I know we can. :wink:

By we what she means is making a batch of 24 and she eats 3 and I sit down with a tray and finish off 3 batches of 7 each.

I'm partial to a good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. Melted chocolate chips, slight crunch when you bite it, but otherwise soft and gooey in the center. Yum!

I agree with you. Nothing better than a homemade chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven.

Gotta love Double Stuff Oreos for store bought. Nothing can beat a good chocolate chip cookie for me though. Lately I have been on a Chick-Fil-A cookie binge. They are so good when they are fresh.

Store bought: Oreos, Original Chips Ahoy, EL Fudge
Homemade: Anything

Going with Oreos here, love the Macadamia Nut cookies at Subway too.

edit - got to admit that #cookie trumps both of the above though.

Last edited:
Let me just ask this: "Can you go wrong with a snickerdoodle?"

I really don't think so!!

Peanut Butter are my posion

Back