The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what is going on in my life it's pics like this that puts everything into perspective.
u7epa4en.jpg

That is an AWESOME picture dude

That's awesome 441!

Awesome pic Mike!! Great reminder of why we are here on this earth.

Heading out to play this morning with a couple of my "Dance Dad" buddies. Great guys to play with but still not as special as playing with fellow THP'ers. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just caught the biggest fish of my life while with my dad

35-40lb striper!

5yty2ega.jpg

Nothing like a visit from your daughter at the practice range. She loves the game as much as I do.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401023910.951622.jpg

Closed clubface just like me

Off to watch my daughter march in the Memorial Day parade with the middle school band, then finally getting in my first 18 of the year!!

As much as I love the beach, there's something about being in the middle of the mountains with very few people around.

As much as I love the beach, there's something about being in the middle of the mountains with very few people around.
Add in a walk with a Fly Rod, the sounds of the stream. Some of my best stress free thinking happens there.

Spent the morning at the beach and the afternoon at a big cat sanctuary. Then fro-yo. Been a good day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401135798.936105.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401135809.492455.jpg

Life is good.

So much happiness going on right now. With school out for summer and sitting doing some work here on the laptop today with the rain outside it all just sort of hit me.

2014 has been something else.

Just picked up some new Brooks crossfit trainer shoes and some workout clothes. Time to get my ass back in shape and it feels great before I have even started.

Nice. Bought some sneakers myself this weekend. I have a problem I think.

So I've heard.

Someone mentioned some golf shoes, like a couple pairs or something.

Yeah those too. Sneakers just seem to appear here...haha

Yeah those too. Sneakers just seem to appear here...haha

This is the first nice pair of sneakers I have purchased in ages. Usually I just buy wally world specials but I'm gonna be hitting it hard this time so I felt something a little more adequate was in order.

Never though I would buy a pair of neon blue/yellow shoes.

Nice brother. I'm addicted to them but fortunately have multiple outlets nearby.

Nice brother. I'm addicted to them but fortunately have multiple outlets nearby.

Yah that helps a ton. All we have here is Dicks and small overpriced running shops.

Wow. What a weekend. Golf Saturday followed by dinner with friends.

Yesterday and today has been non stop yard work. Backyard sprinklers haven't been used in years so I had to pull up boards on deck, dig, and cap sprinklers. Then had to ultimately replace numerous heads and repair some cracks in the line that I discovered.

Also did some driveway work (stones on the non paved portion - around 12x20 FT).

And then went this morning and purchased all new furniture for the living room.

I'm wore the eff out but proud of everything accomplished and wife is super happy.

#allgood
#lessontomorrow

Writing.

I love it.

I'm glad the nonsense of a few cannot slow down the THP train as it continues down the track. Just love this place and looking forward to some pretty effing cool things coming down the road.

Shot a 108 today.

And I couldn't be happier. I finally got out on the course, with a guy who was my best man and one of my closest friends for the past 25 years. My amazing wife had some spicy sausages waiting for me literally the minute I walked in the door from the course, along with some amazing potato salad. It was a VERY good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back