2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Awesome Chris! Glad you got the nod. Look forward to meeting you.

So just like Kevin, someone had to drop out and I received a PM from GG asking if I was still interested. Of course I said YES!! I can't wait to do whatever is asked of me to support the 2014 Morgan Cup. Thank you to JB and GG for this great opportunity to serve THP and this community that I have grown to love and take as family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you will do a great job, way to step up KLP

So just like Kevin, someone had to drop out and I received a PM from GG asking if I was still interested. Of course I said YES!! I can't wait to do whatever is asked of me to support the 2014 Morgan Cup. Thank you to JB and GG for this great opportunity to serve THP and this community that I have grown to love and take as family.

Can't wait to meet you and share the experience. Congrats.

Congrats on getting called up to the bigs, KLP! I know you'll do a great job, and want to thank you in advance for all the hard work you're going to do.

Thank you so much Knightlightpro for commiting your time to help out. We will all be glad you are there!

Dude!!! Chris!!!! Played golf with Chris a few weeks ago and it was a total pleasure. One great guy and perfect for this event!!! Looking forward to hanging buddy!!

That's awesome Chris...look forward to meeting you sooner and planning our Gauntlet domination.

Very awesome to hear you got in Chris. You're going to make an excellent volunteer.

Congrats and thanks Chris for volunteering your time to help make this event the best event possible

Congrats dude!!

Cool! More than happy to get me you!!

Good things happen to good people. Thanks for jumping in Chris

Chris, very excited to meet you! I know you'll kill it at the MC, and I know we will all appreciate that.

Bummer to hear people had to drop out, but great that you two have stepped up to assist and fill in the spots!

Kevin and Chris-I can't wait to meet both of you! Thanks so much. You guys are what make this event what it is

Hate to hear that some had to drop out, but congrats to Kevin and Chris on getting to feel those spots.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

Congrats Chris!!

Just saw this. Really excited that you'll be down there, Sir. It's going to be awesome.

Congrats to Kevin and Chris.....you guys will have a blast!

Haha! Chris in MB for the greatest amateur event ever? It just keeps getting better and better. We are in for a treat with all these kickarse volunteers, it may be the best MC ever.

Congrats and thanks in advance, Chris. Looking forward to meeting you!

Bumping this to the top! In a few weeks we all get a court side seat to the 2014 Morgan Cup. I am beyond excited and can't wait to help JB & GG bring this edition to the masses like never before.

Bumping this to the top! In a few weeks we all get a court side seat to the 2014 Morgan Cup. I am beyond excited and can't wait to help JB & GG bring this edition to the masses like never before.

Right there with you my friend. I am beyond excited to get up there and do whatever we need to do to make this the best Morgan Cup to date. Gonna be a great weekend for everyone involved, those playing and those of us behind the scenes.

You guys are awesome for making this event even better and bringing it to all of us not there. I can't believe I missed the sign ups for trying to volunteer. Something I was looking forward to trying to do this year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

These six will work their tails off in the heat to capture every pivotal moment of the 2014 MC. The hours of video JB must go through will be epic. Lots of story lines this year and all captured by the MC6.

Stand and give these guys a hand!

Back