Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

I know everyone is super anxious to find out what they will get to play, and I apologize because it's still going to be a another week or so before I can tell you. BUT, I can assure you it will be well worth the wait!

As of now, we are still waiting to find that out, though I'd assume we'd hear some sort of news here in the next 2-3 weeks.

Anticipation is slightly high here as well.

I know everyone is super anxious to find out what they will get to play, and I apologize because it's still going to be a another week or so before I can tell you. BUT, I can assure you it will be well worth the wait!

And GG stokes the fire some more!!

Sounds like a plan to me!

Not sweating it GG. I actually expected it would be longer than that. Not worrying about the equipment has kept my mind on the golf game and fitness, which is a good thing.

Not sweating it GG. I actually expected it would be longer than that. Not worrying about the equipment has kept my mind on the golf game and fitness, which is a good thing.

Me too! I'm pumped - #soonerthanIthought

Cannot wait to hear what Cleveland/Srixon has in store for us!

I'm excited to see what you guys are offered as well.

Love it. Swing is same regardless of equipment.

Your priorities are dead on captain!

In Morgan we trust!

Big win for the SRI folks today. They've got a solid stable of young talent out there.

Big win for the SRI folks today. They've got a solid stable of young talent out there.

And it seems they have been in the hunt quite a bit more this year than ever before.

His WITB should be pretty interesting.

Lately there seems to be at least one or two Srixon staffers at or near the top of the leaderboard down the stretch.

I can't wait to see what your choices will be, those Srixon irons are stunning!

How about the cg17 wedges too!

This is from the link coers posted...

Driver:
Srixon ZR-30 (Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8TX shaft) 9.5 degrees
3-wood: Callaway RAZR X Black (Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 9TX shaft), 15 degrees
Hybrid: TourStage X-UT (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 shaft), 19 degrees
Irons: Srixon Z-945 (3-iron; True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue shaft), Srixon Z-925 (4-9; True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue shafts)

Wedges: Cleveland CG-17 Tour (54-10, 60-8; True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 Tour Issue shafts)
Putter: Scotty Cameron G.S.S. Newport 2 Timeless
Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

CG17 actually came out not long after the 588F's I believe. Japan only.

so 945's and 925s

Gotta like the tour validation that quickly

so 945's and 925s

Gotta like the tour validation that quickly

Yea, it said 545 3 iron last night, but apparently that was incorrect and they changed it. Regardless, Tour wins are huge.

Have any of you played the Srixon irons before and if so how were they?

Back