Brandt Snedeker Testing Bridgestone Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sneds has been testing the new Bridgestone putter after using his previous one for just short of a decade (Odyssey).

Now that is interesting. Any word on model/grip JB?

Wow, that's a huge move.

He's testing or he is gaming? My understanding is that tour pros test a lot of equipment. I will be more surprised once Brandt games it.

Intresting since this has been an off year for him i am sure he is just looking to see if it can help his game

Quite interesting indeed. They had these in the Pro Shop at one of the courses in Indy (The Fort I think), and while I didn't hit any putts with it, I did pick it up and the grip was totally different than what I was expecting--and not in a good way IMO.

• Admin
Bps4f_3IcAAsIc1.jpg

That is the TD01 steal. Very nice, I wish we could get his feedback. Same putter I am fortunate enough to be gaming in the MC.

That is the TD01 steal. Very nice, I wish we could get his feedback. Same putter I am fortunate enough to be gaming in the MC.

Bottom of the putter says its the TD-02, that's the flow neck that is only available on steel.

Very interesting since many consider him to be one of the best putters on tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a big move for someone who has been playing the same putter for as long as he has.

Looks like Lucas Glover is testing a Bridgestone putter out this week too.

Sneds has been testing the new Bridgestone putter after using his previous one for just short of a decade (Odyssey).

I remember a WITB in Golf Digest highlighting his putter. Started using it back in high school. Neat to see that he is trying something new.

This would be awesome.

A win with this in the bag could bring instant tour validity. Sneds is already a fantastic putter so if he games this it's speaking volumes.

Wow, that would be a HUGE boost to their putter line if he took hold. Might be a while before/if he games it though as he's has that rossie for ages.

Last edited:
Just had a quick look at a few of the PGA putting stats (putts per round, 1 putts, total putting), 2014 is not going as well as the previous three years so maybe right to be looking for a change.

Pretty awesome to see these guys checking these putters out. I wonder how often they test out new gear? Weekly, monthly? I wonder how many look to change it up, or just are content with what works?

Well, isn't this interesting. Would love to see this putter get a win regardless of which style.

JM

I like it, I've said it before and will again, the HEADS themselves are incredibly well done and solid designs/inserts. They roll incredibly well.

Pretty awesome to see these guys checking these putters out. I wonder how often they test out new gear? Weekly, monthly? I wonder how many look to change it up, or just are content with what works?

I would imagine they test things often. They may not test with intent to game it but they might be on a putting green and see something fun and come up asking to roll it for a couple. I mean why not right?

That would be a big win for Bridgestone's new putter line if he put it in play this week.

This is obviously a different line than the ones they made with the yellow grip and black shaft? I tried a few of those in Scottsdale and ugh.....

Yep that is the Td02. If they see anything like I'm seeing confidence wise with TD01 watch out. Great to see!

Very cool to see it getting some play on tour. I'll be curious to see how they perform with it.

Back