What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAY TO GO CJ!!! That is one awesome round my friend. Congratulations.

JM

My man cj...way to go buddy...congrats on destroying the pb

Atta boy CJ!

You ever just have one of those days?
I never have... Until tonight.

Driver was working, not finding a lot of fairways, but I was just off in a number of them.

Irons were unspectacular, but useable

FW's even worked

Wedges were on fire!

Putting was pretty good after a rough start.

Ended up shooting a 43/40 83 shattering my previous PB by 10!!!
I am stoked! Played 6318 yds. A ton of greens missed short but a decent amount of 1 putts.

tupytyga.jpg

sa8asy2y.jpg
Yes!!!! Congrats bro!

Just finished up with my first round with THP'ers today. Met up with the Denver guys (KC720, J4U, and Milehighgolfer) to play The Raven at Three Peaks. I started off on fire with a 35 (-1) on the front. Greens were slower than I'm used to and I left a couple great chances just short. Had 6 straight pars and and a bogey on #7 before back to back birdies on 8 and 9. The back proved to be a bigger challenge and fully punished every stupid decision I made. Was +2 after #13 but played the last 5 holes at +11 and finished with an 85. Yep, that's a 35-50-85. I have no idea how to rationalize that. Just crazy. Overall, had 2 birdies, 2 bogeys, a double, triple, and 2 quads. I'm still shaking my head. Was a beautiful day with great company and I can take some comfort in that front side. Can't wait to tee it up with those guys again!
it was a great time! you have a great swing. I think the course really punished bad decisions on the back!

my round was 41/45 86. couple silly decisions on the front cost a really good front. I started the back with two pars but proceeded to rattle off a triple, a double, and 5 bogeys. ball striking was actually prett good other than a couple loose swings. the putts just refused to drop (we all felt we hit the putts hard and just refused to get to the hole). #9 was a really fun hole. ill have vids the tee shots uploaded to the denver thread. #internetgolfers #400yddrives

Great job CJ!! Congrats on the new PB. That's how its done. Keep up the good work.

That's awesome CJ. Fifteen putts on the back is legit buddy. Keep grinding and let this round be a confidence booster!

That's some nice work CJ. Hard to argue PB's.

Congratulations CJ. That is a special round and a great score.

You ever just have one of those days?
I never have... Until tonight.

Driver was working, not finding a lot of fairways, but I was just off in a number of them.

Irons were unspectacular, but useable

FW's even worked

Wedges were on fire!

Putting was pretty good after a rough start.

Ended up shooting a 43/40 83 shattering my previous PB by 10!!!
I am stoked! Played 6318 yds. A ton of greens missed short but a decent amount of 1 putts.

tupytyga.jpg

sa8asy2y.jpg

*Played 18 holes on a 9 hole course does that make it different?

Way to go buddy I am stoked for you and I don't think you need any strokes in OC

Played in my 9 hole league and shot a 39. Great putting day, but poor ball striking day. Thinking back I believe I had 11 putts. 7 1 putts and 2 2 putts. Just was missing grins and got into trouble around the green twice.

+4, 40 this morning. Not a PB by any stretch, but saw some continued bright spots that had me happy. Started +3 thru 3 thanks to the wonderful forgiving properties of the SLDR, so I decided to bag it and not pull it again, and magically played the final 6 holes at +1.

Irons were solid, I know I need more out of them, but that work will be ongoing and with a shaft change it will help a ton. Wedge game is freaking money right now, and bailed me out in a few situations that prevented a large number today. Putter is a work in progress, not draining birdies and that is frustrating but with more work that will start to happen.

SLDR could be the worst driver ever released to the consumer market. Just sayin'

CJ, that is awesome dude. Great round!

Most people are kind to their PB when they break them. Maybe only breaking them by 1 or 2 strokes. But 10???? You abused that PB!!! Hell yes CJ!

Nice work Ryan, all things considered

What did you shoot today?

Played a course I never played before. Took 2 - 8's on par 4's had 3 birdies. Both 8's were from nice blind tee shot drives that hit ponds I didn't see. And bad recovery shots. Stupid generic scorecards without hole picture and hole signs with no hole picture. But still happy besides the 8's. Shot 85.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Won this round of my club championship 1 up.
Wasn't very elegant from either of us but opponent got some really bad breaks in the rough (they've let it grow to above knee height in places so savage).
Was to and fro the whole game and went to 18th. Very happy to have hung on for the win as lost 13, 15, 16 to go 1 down and it's also scratch within the division with other guy was off 21 compared to my 25. Will need to play better tomorrow tho.

Another day, another PB.

Had one of my more bizarre rounds in quite awhile at Heritage Golf Links with ATL. We were playing our match play series and I could not have started out much worse. OB on my opening tee shot led to triple bogey and then I had two 3 putts in a row and was 5 over after three. I fought back and was -2 the remaining 16 holes for a 75. Ball striking was bad today with only 8 greens hit. Was pretty pleased with the ending score after the way I started

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Solid round Kyle, especially considering that start buddy.

Michigan Slice, that is some kind of impressive new PB. Well done man!

Took a step back in my progress today. First hole went well but after that something happened. Whether it was the tops, pull hooks, or flubbed chips, it happened today. Not even going to know my score as I just played the good shot game after 5 straight holes of enraging play. Hopefully it's out of my system for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back