The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Evok...I know this has been quite the scare.

Congratulations Evok...I know this has been quite the scare.
Yes sir, been on my mind all week and im so glad its removed and she's all clear. A healthy dog makes me one happy person. Thanks so much!

Test results are in from the recent surgery, my little girl is CANCER FREE!!!! YES!!
dysysana.jpg

Awesome news! :blob::bananadance::clapp::guitar::thankyou::thumb:

Great news Evok

Happy for you Evok, beautiful girl right there!!

Thanks again everyone seriously! I know many of you are animal lovers and know exactly how I feel. I don't have children so she's my baby. Means everything to me. You guys rock

It's strawberry season!

Daughter has been as happy as can be since yesterday. Had a great 2 days with her. After all she has gone through the past 6 months seeing her just having fun and being a silly little kid, just makes me so happy. I am sure there will be more setbacks as we wait for answers but days like today make me remember the reasons why I wouldn't trade being her father for anything in the world.

Daughter has been as happy as can be since yesterday. Had a great 2 days with her. After all she has gone through the past 6 months seeing her just having fun and being a silly little kid, just makes me so happy. I am sure there will be more setbacks as we wait for answers but days like today make me remember the reasons why I wouldn't trade being her father for anything in the world.
Love reading this! So glad you guys can finally have a day filled with laughs and smiles instead of the pain and stress lately. Hope you guys get answers that will lead to many more of these!

That's great Dev...you all deserve some great days with the way things have been going.

I love hearing that princess Rickus is happy and silly. That little girl is a trooper. A tough cookie of the highest order.

Great to hear that your little princess has had a good couple of days. She is in our thoughts and prayers that they figure out what the issue is and get it resolved. Enjoy that princess Ricky!! See you in a few weeks.

That is awesome dev. seems like she is handling things well all things considered. Keeping you guys in my thoughts and hoping for answers soon!!

Awesome news Ricky, that kid deserves it, and you do too.

Had a great day, wife and I got a lot accomplished in the yard. We had dinner with the folks, took the dog for a long car ride. Overall a great day.

useryqum.jpg

2upagyma.jpg

rypa7uga.jpg

They both look happy to be there. Duke is looking good. Doing better i hope.

JM

So happy for Mikko Ilonen for winning the Irish Open!!

Wife passed a huge state certified test today and I beat an opponent 5&4 in matchplay. . What a day!

This is great to hear Ricky.

It's got to be such a great feeling seeing her just being a happy little girl again. Hope this means things are on the upswing for her.

Glad your daughter is doing well Ricky! Great to hear!

Using Tapatalk

Beautiful night, food on the grill, tropical drinks, and kids playing in the bounce house. Can't beat it.

You steal stemware? #FineChina? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back