The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be but they pay me too much to do it :)

So it falls in between rant & hhjj
And ended up here

Sitting here watching the news. Apparently there's a town called "Humptulips" up here in WA. o_O strange haha

Sitting here watching the news. Apparently there's a town called "Humptulips" up here in WA. o_O strange haha

This wont surprise anyone but in NJ there is a town called Nut Swamp. And of course the favorite of Intercourse, PA.

This wont surprise anyone but in NJ there is a town called Nut Swamp. And of course the favorite of Intercourse, PA.
I went through Nut Swamp any and every trip I took on NJ Transit.

haha Nut Swamp, still better than the town I went to HS in, Oxnard.

Nut Swamp isn't really its own town, but an area of Middletown, NJ. A good portion of the kids in my high school when I moved to Jersey went to Nut Swamp School.

In Florida, we have Yeehaw Junction.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Nut Swamp isn't really its own town, but an area of Middletown, NJ. A good portion of the kids in my high school when I moved to Jersey went to Nut Swamp School.

We stayed in Yeehaw Junction on a family trip to Florida when I was 11. Best breakfast we had the entire trip.

Edit: we stayed there one night on the trip from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale. We didn't actually take a trip to Yeehaw Junction as my op made it sound like.

Last edited:
Making carrot cake to take to the in-laws tomorrow. Love baking, problem is I also like to eat EVERYTHING I make, which is dangerous.

Going to put pink icing on it and see how long it takes them to figure out the significance there, should be entertaining.

I went through Nut Swamp any and every trip I took on NJ Transit.

haha Nut Swamp, still better than the town I went to HS in, Oxnard.

We stayed in Yeehaw Junction on a family trip to Florida when I was 11. Best breakfast we had the entire trip.

Edit: we stayed there one night on the trip from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale. We didn't actually take a trip to Yeehaw Junction as my op made it sound like.

There's a Sugartit,KY by Big Bone Lick state park....

There's a Sugartit,KY by Big Bone Lick state park....
There's Santa Claus, Indiana.

It's where all those kids' letters go when they hit the postal system.

8am tee time and supposed to have 30+ mph winds with hurricane Arthur. I sense 400 yard drives and 119 yard 6 irons depending on the wind.

8am tee time and supposed to have 30+ mph winds with hurricane Arthur. I sense 400 yard drives and 119 yard 6 irons depending on the wind.
That will make for an interesting round. Stay safe.

That just doesn't even sound like fun.

Not the 119y 6i.......but a drive over 232.4 yards sounds awfully damn fun to me.

Not the 119y 6i.......but a drive over 232.4 yards sounds awfully damn fun to me.
Ha-Ha...ok, I'm with ya there.

From the stories I hear, that's just a normal day in Texas golf.
Rumors.....all rumors. Unless you ask the guys that played the Callaway/THP event in Dallas 1.5 years ago. Then yes, it's like that here all the time. Ha.

yzyzy6ut.jpg

merica-4th-of-july-9.jpg

eva6y5az.jpg

Well that is perfectly put and they are probably complaining about the freeloaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back