#IceBucketChallenge

Okay, interesting. Guess I have to somehow figure out a way to follow that up. Thanks dude!

How am I supposed to follow that tonight?

I would get Dean involved. I bet he has been waiting a long time to dump freezing water on you.

I would get Dean involved. I bet he has been waiting a long time to dumb freezing water on you.
Obviously you don't know my husband well if you think he hasn't dumped freezing water on me before.

Okay. Things are getting a little out of hand here. It's a "bucket challenge". Jeesh! A front loader? I'm not even going to try and top tpluff. You'll get the bucket, cap, and that's it!

3ery8eve.jpg

Hey, look what's that?

So they sell ice, but no water in Montreal? hahahahaha #PutSomeMolsonInThere

They buy ice there? I just assumed since it was Montreal, he picked that up off the drive way. I mean its July...brrr.

So they sell ice, but no water in Montreal? hahahahaha #PutSomeMolsonInThere

They buy ice there? I just assumed since it was Montreal, he picked that up off the drive way. I mean its July...brrr.

yeah, the last banks of snow finished melting last week, but it should come back ina month or so, just a terrible timing for this challenge!

I doubt I can do anything better than Tyler... wow really?

Wheres that crazy coal miner Chris?

PhillyGolfGuy....

Just saw this after an "anonymous" PM. I'll have to get caught up here, but looks like getting ice water dumped on me just made it into my weekend.

yeah, the last banks of snow finished melting last week, but it should come back ina month or so, just a terrible timing for this challenge!

I doubt I can do anything better than Tyler... wow really?
I think a cannonball in the St. Lawrence River will be like taking an ice bath. :)

I told my wife about this. Big mistake.

Tractor = bar raised.

How am I supposed to follow that tonight?

I have an idea but I'm not sure if I should go there or not.

And back to the drawing board for me to figure out how to do mine.

The tractor dump was insane! Well done tpluff! :clapp:

Great job Buck! Had it coming from all angles. :clapp:

Well, I hope the link works. T4K, Kang, and WarEagle, you guys are up!

[video=youtube_share;3IaO-Gzj3UA]http://youtu.be/3IaO-Gzj3UA[/video]

Could use some better camera work, dang.

Well I didn't think Buck could be topped. I was WRONG Nicely done!!

se8ytane.jpg

I had some help there, but I Mwarded the camera work

Oh poor puppy!!

Back