The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I feel bad even posting it in here, I'm just so sad right now. I am a pretty emotionally cold person, but when it comes to the dogs, I am a hot mess.

Thanks guys. I feel bad even posting it in here, I'm just so sad right now. I am a pretty emotionally cold person, but when it comes to the dogs, I am a hot mess.
Morgan I'm so sorry that this is happening. I know they are your babies and I truly hope things will improve. Hang in there

You and Josh are Family.
Duke and Ellie are family.

Please. Keep us updated!

That is terrible GG and JB. Just hate reading this stuff, my thoughts and well wishes are heading Duke's and Ellie's way.

All the positive thoughts I can muster for the Dukester and you all Morgan.

I'm hoping for the best GG and JB. I hate hearing about sick family members.

Duke just passed out again. I spoke with the vet today and we increased some of his heart medicine and added a heart vitamin, so hopefully this helps. I am just a mess at this point, and instead of losing my appetite I am stress eating like it's my job.

I am most stressed about leaving him for a week. I am so worried this will happen while we are gone and the dog sitter will freak out (and rightfully so, I am freaking out). I just can't stand seeing him go through this. I am not optimistic right now.

Hate hearing that for the little guy.

Morgan: I know how you feel about your pups and know you're going through a rough time, thinking about all 4 of you.

Sorry Morgan. I feel awful for little Duke and Ellie. Praying for you guys.

If it were any other week, it would not be as big a stress for us. GG gave up going on the road this year because of his ailments and it has worked out okay. She has 4 events this year that could not be missed and 3 of them are still ahead including one this week.

We have one dog that is having leg surgery the week we return because she cannot walk and the other that is passing out each day and not in good health. And of course we are headed to Myrtle Beach. Freaking great.

Yeah, that sucks JB. Wish it was anything other than craptastic. What do they say? When it rains, it pours? You guys have my sympathies and hopes that it all works out ok.

Duke just passed out again. I spoke with the vet today and we increased some of his heart medicine and added a heart vitamin, so hopefully this helps. I am just a mess at this point, and instead of losing my appetite I am stress eating like it's my job.

I am most stressed about leaving him for a week. I am so worried this will happen while we are gone and the dog sitter will freak out (and rightfully so, I am freaking out). I just can't stand seeing him go through this. I am not optimistic right now.

Thinking of you guys and the dogs. Nothing worse than seeing a dog struggle with something you cant do anything about.

My heart aches for you guys! Animals ask for so little and we get so much from them. My prayers are with all of you guys. I sincerely hope that the change in meds helps Duke and that Ellie's pain meds get her comfortably through the next week or so until surgery.

Blessed are the animals.

JM

I'm so sorry Morgan. Many thoughts and prayers coming to Duke and Ellie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're thinking about you Josh and Morgan. So sorry

JB and GG, so sorry to hear about the pups. I'm sure it is killing you guys to be leaving them next week, and your whole family will be in my prayers.

Hate to hear about Duke JB & GG. Hopefully everything will work out, but can't begin to imagine the stress you guys are under for the next couple of weeks. Positive thoughts coming your way.

Hopefully the new vitamin will help along with the heart medicine. Poor little guy.

Ellie too, let's hope that surgery gets done sooner than later

T&P's for you and your family JB/GG.

Thoughts and healing energy to you, Josh, Duke and Ellie.

So sorry you guys have to go trough this, I'll be thinking about your family

Minor rant: first tee times, and course maintenance workers everywhere! On every hole!
Heck even cart girls mess me up, let alone people on mowers starting/ stopping engines, passing in front of you, making you wait, etc.

We caught it all today...
Greens guy, bunkers guy, mower guy, even ALMOST got hit by the Marshall twice who appeared to just be doing high speed laps around the course...

Now, I have my share of faults regarding my disappointing play today, but these guys were on all but the first 2 holes...
I'm whiny I agree, but it just made it hard to get in a groove...

Ask Hawk what I do to lawn mower guys.

Minor rant and I know I rant about this every month so I apologize. However I hate being called out for a job that is two hours away at 1am. The customer has no clue they have an issue and have noticed nothing wrong . I love my job and wouldn't even mind being on call if we were not expected to cover all calls at night and then still be in at 8 am the next day.

This week has been quiet so far except tonight however last month I worked 96 hours during my on call week so the weeks can get out of hand quick.

Last edited:
Get into car this morning, key in ignition *click* *click* *click*.

Great. Don't think it's the battery (lights all work, radio is on, so is A/C) so I assume with what little knowledge of cars I have that it is the starter. Time to call roadside service and get my car towed to the dealer. What a way to spend a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back