The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Ricky!! I hope everything goes smoothly at the closing, but I'm sure it will.

Congrats Ricky! Hope you have time to test out the lawn with a few chips.

Today is the day. It's been a long frustrating journey but we finally officially become homeowners. Never thought I would see the day.

I'm happy for you guys! We're still moving however it is soooo cool watching the work and effort transfer into a finished product. Enjoy your new home and make it your home with your special touch :thumb:

My hhjj is I'm taking some time off today and heading to the golf course :bomb:

Out of work a little early this afternoon and heading to Fenway for the Sox game.

Wife's birthday today. Baby sitter coming over this evening and then off to Bob's Steakhouse tonight to celebrate. And I think I came up with a pretty clever gift for my lovely bride. And no....it's nothing in a box! :D

And the delivery of our newest family member in between. Looks like a pretty good weekend.

She's a rescue in transit to us from Indiana.

ours was a rescue from Indiana too!

Atta boy Ricky! Happy for you guys!

Today is the day. It's been a long frustrating journey but we finally officially become homeowners. Never thought I would see the day.

Congrats buddy! So happy for you.

Congrats buddy!!!

We are homeowners. The former owners just took us out for a drink. So happy.

nice buddy!

Congrats Ricky! That is awesome. Where is the new place?

Congrats!!

The folks we bought from had to bring 12k to the table, so they weren't much in the mood to buy, I don't think.

That's kind of what you get for being a military officer, knowing you're going to move in three years, and still buying a house at the upper end of your 'zone'.

Way to go Rickus. Enjoy the new home!

I'm so happy to hear this. Congratulations buddy!

Awesome, Ricky. Hope you can enjoy the day with your wife and little girl.

That's a big deal. Congrats.

Congrats on the house brother!

Finally found me a set of Tour 90s to trade for the Tour-Vs in my Apex Pros! Taking them up tomorrow to get them installed.

Congrats Ricky? Did your previous landlord take you out for drinks too? I kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back