The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good vibes to you and your daughter Ricky!

tyhy2y3u.jpg

The patient is now the doctor.
Anytime I see her without tears makes me happy. Its so freaking hard to see someone's child in pain and know they aren't getting the answers they need. Still hoping the best for you guys dude!

Thinking about you Ricky, I know this feels like a never-ending struggle but it just has to get better soon.

Freddie - happy to hear things are good with Kai. I was the opposite when I had my appendix out. Went to the pediatrician in the morning, he told my mother it wasn't my appendix because I was able to hop on my right foot without doubling over in pain (not even joking), and it must have been a virus or a bug. Then 4 hours later, I was no better, so she took me to the emergency room...where they told her they didn't think it was my appendix, but kept taking blood work periodically. Then just before they were going to send us home, the blook work showed something they didn't like, and a half hour later I was in emergency surgery having my appendix removed. It didn't burst, but it was gangrenous and crumbling. They had to leave my incision open and I spent 3 or 4 days in the hospital.

Ricky - best wishes for your little princess. I hope you guys finally get some answers.

My putting is atrocious. I don't think I made anything outside of 6 ft yesterday.... in a 4-man scramble. So that means I saw 3 reads before it was my turn.
Sometimes seeing someone else's line screws up my read. Unless it's a putt that I can't figure out if it goes one way or the other, I'd almost prefer to go first.

Dear EPA. Please continue to make and miss deadline after deadline for getting us some water testing results. There's only around 400,000 of us waiting to see when our tap water is safe, no big deal.

Good luck with the water.

My rant of the day is courses that close for tournaments every single weekend. I feel like a mid-week only pass should be offered but isn't.

My rant is the continued bad luck that I keep having and the frustration levels that are reaching all times highs. Every time I turn around there is an issue. I feel like I am about to explode.

Be the ball!!

Dear EPA. Please continue to make and miss deadline after deadline for getting us some water testing results. There's only around 400,000 of us waiting to see when our tap water is safe, no big deal.

Ohiotopia water, go figure!

two times in two years I've been shocked to look at my bill from Caledonia lodgings. Disappointing, no doubt.

That's no bueno. Hidden charges or did something sneak on there?

That's no bueno. Hidden charges or did something sneak on there?

I guess I misunderstood how we were getting charged (seems by night not as a block).

Probably my fault. Whatever. 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

I guess I misunderstood how we were getting charged (seems by night not as a block).

Probably my fault. Whatever. 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

I spelled out how each person was getting charged on several occasion the past two year. When you put your card on file you called out the days your were staying. You were charged the days you called out.

I spelled out how each person was getting charged on several occasion the past two year. When you put your card on file you called out the days your were staying. You were charged the days you called out.

I'll shoot you a message buddy. Guess I'm still a bit confused.

5 1/2 hour rounds WTF painful on the one par 5 we had 3 groups waiting on the tee and 3 more on the hole. How does this happen

5 1/2 hour rounds WTF painful on the one par 5 we had 3 groups waiting on the tee and 3 more on the hole. How does this happen

Unreal dude, I have no idea how it ever gets that bad.

Must have been going around today. At a Par 5 today, there were 5 groups on the hole. It was brutal.

Ice on my elbow right now. I have had pain for the last couple weeks.

I hate playing on turf!! Watched one of the girls on my team go down with a possible ACL tear tonight. If she did that will be the 2nd girl on our team in 3 weeks.

Unreal dude, I have no idea how it ever gets that bad.

Best thing ranger was out drove up to us on 10 as we had 3 groups waiting to tee off said it at least be a 3 hour back 9 it was his 4th loop on the back with ZERO gaps anywhere and he was going around again. I guess it boils down to over booking or everyone plays painfully slow.

I hate playing on turf!! Watched one of the girls on my team go down with a possible ACL tear tonight. If she did that will be the 2nd girl on our team in 3 weeks.

I played indoor soccer for one season ( a low point in my sporting career ) anyway we lost 5 guys on our team to injuries due to the turf. Crazy how bad that stuff is.

I played indoor soccer for one season ( a low point in my sporting career ) anyway we lost 5 guys on our team to injuries due to the turf. Crazy how bad that stuff is.
Absolutely no traction and they won't let us wear cleats.

Mattresses. Why do they have to be so effin expensive

Mattresses. Why do they have to be so effin expensive
We spent thousands on a mattress and never really loved It. Bought our last one from costco for 650 dollars and love it. It's full memory foam with cooling gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back