THP FL Golf Outing

TC - I'm a fan of TW and DLIII too. I love the Polo gear they sport and have purchased a couple shirts. I actually may wear one of them to the outing.

I'm sure you will be just fine, as long as you don't wear Jorts.

nope, no jorts from this guy, but i love to wear daisy duke's. you know, get a little sun on my upper leg.

Btw, doesn't Loudmouth Golf make those? Haha. I'd say the highest score at Sarasota has to wear some, but I'm pretty sure that's going to be me. Nobody wants to see that.

TC - I'm a fan of TW and DLIII too. I love the Polo gear they sport and have purchased a couple shirts. I actually may wear one of them to the outing.

I'm sure you will be just fine, as long as you don't wear Jorts.
I had to look this up because I've never heard that one...from the Urban Dictionary.

Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.

hahahahahaha. Man, I can't wait for this (not the short shorts, the outing).

Oh man and I was going to bust out my old Andre Agassi denim tennis shorts with the spandex. Oh well.

I got my Lear Jet ready,,,, just in case I need to come down there and straighten you dudes & dudettes out :banana:

I got my Lear Jet ready,,,, just in case I need to come down there and straighten you dudes & dudettes out :banana:

YOu were invited, feel free.

I would not make the journey without a proper heads up :golf2: You guys have tee times, schedules, and enough to keep up with.
I have no doubt it will be one heck of a fun weekend for all!!!!!!

Looking forward to the outing. It should be tons of fun!

I would not make the journey without a proper heads up :golf2: You guys have tee times, schedules, and enough to keep up with.
I have no doubt it will be one heck of a fun weekend for all!!!!!!

There are no issues with our schedules. There is plenty of room. You keep talking about showing up and showing us a thing or two. Cmon down, the more the merrier.

I can't tell you how many times I have read these threads or how much I want to come to the outing. I made a commitment a long while back to play in a fundraiser for Augusta State U. on Friday afternoon the 16th. That and then the 9-10 hour drive to Sarasota makes it just more than this poor body of mine can handle golfwise anymore. So I am gonna hope next year is a go! Have a great weekend THP!

No new clothes here for the outing. I did pick up a couple new shirts and a new pair of shoes this weekend, but nothing that could be used for golfing. With the weather looking to be warm & sunny, I'll have to remember to reload the suntan lotion container I keep on my bag.

I am more entertained by the "male bonding" on this thread than anything else on the forum. Especially Kevin and Thanks.

ahhh the Bromance... :in-love:

yeah gray golf if your coming make sure to stay at the Best western with the rest of us!

There are no issues with our schedules. There is plenty of room. You keep talking about showing up and showing us a thing or two. Cmon down, the more the merrier.

Oh man and I was going to bust out my old Andre Agassi denim tennis shorts with the spandex. Oh well.

I actually had a pair of those Spank...but they are long gone now. Then again, I was like 12 at the time :act-up:

theres still time! :golf2:

i'm with Diane, it's been so wonderful to see thanks and kevin bond over a shared room and rental car. i only hope that i can somehow weasel my way into that beautiful, budding bromance. perhaps i should wear my jorts afterall.

btw, are they still jorts if they're cut offs?

So how many hours is it going to take GG and you just to package all the equipment back up to mail back to the manufacturers after we're all gone?

So how many hours is it going to take GG and you just to package all the equipment back up to mail back to the manufacturers after we're all gone?

A LONG TIME. But we are used to it and have gotten really good at team shipping.

jaws wedges JB or GG?

They arrived today.

sweet!! i can't wait to see those in action a little bit. i'm gonna have to find someone who i really trust to give me some honest feedback about certain sticks while i'm down there.

Back