The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. GG is holding up well as can be expected. Trying day.

Prayers for you and GG JB. Hang in there

JB,Morgan
You and your family are in my thoughts today.

Wow, thinking about you guys today.

Thank you all so much. Right now Duke is coming home with us and he is going to start another treatment. There is is a chance this manages his latest issues. Lots of things are still very much up in the air but at least he is coming home with us.

Thank you all so much. Right now Duke is coming home with us and he is going to start another treatment. There is is a chance this manages his latest issues. Lots of things are still very much up in the air but at least he is coming home with us.

Hoping his new treatment helps greatly.
Wishing the fella comfort and happiness which in turn brings You and Morgan happiness.

Cool. Hope to heck it works. I was refreshing the crap out of this page this afternoon.

Fingers crossed this manages the issues he's been having.

Great to hear he's coming home with you guys and that there is the possibility of the little guy improving. Hoping for the best.

Sounds like you've at least got some options to try. Glad you get to take your boy home with you tonight and hope the treatment helps.

We asked point blank if his quality of life is suffering and she said its not time to give up on him yet. That's all We needed to hear.

We asked point blank if his quality of life is suffering and she said its not time to give up on him yet. That's all We needed to hear.

I can just imagine the relief you felt hearing those words.

That really is great to hear and I am extremely proud of both of you for the way you are approaching things.

Glad you are bringing him home!

That is great to hear. My thoughts are with all of you.

Glad to hear he's coming home!

So glad he is coming home. Also that he is not suffering. Hopefully this new treatment helps. In honor of this good news I'm going to do the Duke Happy Dance

This makes me so so so happy to hear you two.

OMG Ddec, that is awesome. Thank you so much for that video.

That is just awesome, awesome news.

Awesome that Duke is coming home! Great news! Hopefully the new treatment goes well.

I am so happy for you guys.

Very happy to hear that there is still a chance Josh, great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back