HAWK308 deserves a thread for this

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you may have read, I started a thread about the Chromax golf ball and how surprisingly I was impressed with the odd looking, shiney golf ball. THP had given away a box to each of the members who came to the FL golf outting, and tcalloway was kind enough to give me his. I get home last night and check the mailbox to find a package from Hawk308. After reading my thread he was soooo nice to send me 4 Chromax golf balls. 2 were pink and 2 were blue. I just wanted to say thank you to Hawk308 for the awesome gesture. I was so happy and surprised. My wife just thought it was the coolest and nicest thing for someone to do. So this thread is to not only say how Hawk308 is the man but also to say that it says A LOT about THP. This shows what kind of members there are on this forum, THP has to have the best members of any forum on the web. I thought this was very cool, I hope I can repay the favor to Hawk308 or another forum member because it was pretty cool getting an unexpected package in the mail. That was very toughtful HAwk308!!! THANK YOU!!! Oh, and Uncle Daddy will get 1 of each color. I wanted to post some pics because I laughed at all the little post it notes that Hawk included with the box. You can not see it but there is a note on every side of the golf ball sleeve. Really really cool. This made my day!! Thanks again!

These were taken with my phone so the quality is not the best

golfballs1.jpg

golfballs3.jpg

golfballs2.jpg

Hahaha, well this just put a smile on my face. Like I said, I couldn't pass up the chance to hook up a fellow Chromax fan! You're welcome Shanks :act-up:

As for the funky sleeve they came in: I was looking around and found some water balls that my aunt (bless her heart) gave me for Christmas. I had to dress it up a bit to match the fancy balls!

I am glad, cause that package last night made me laugh. My wife really thought it was the coolest thing. I was wondering about that sleeve of balls, that made me laugh too. I am glad to see you have switched to the e5's. haha. Thanks again buddy!

Very cool indeed. Way to go Hawk. Now, how do you un-wrap those things to eat the chocolate, lol.

Really cool gesture!

Very nice, Hawk! This place is full of great people who do stuff like that .

Chromax groupies!!!! Nice gesture Hawk!!!

that's great hawk! i know how much he'll appreciate those and i also know how shocked his wife would be. wonderful people here indeed!! sometimes kindness is just the best medicine and we all need it sometimes.

That's awesome! Good stuff hawk!

That's awesome Hawk! Cool gesture.

That's really nice of you...pink huh? :wink:

I, too, have no shame!

Hawk,,,, You are flying high dude! Good stuff man and making people feel better always comes back at ya :eek:)

Tha Shanks -- Great writeup !!

Great people in a great place. Super nice gesture Hawk.

Very cool move Hawk ! enjoy the new balls shanks

I shall call your 'stache....Ralph

Back