The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get 2-3 really bad ones a year usually, often stress related, I should have stayed home today.

Damn you're a beast . I've had two migraines in my life and I couldn't even be upright or have the lights on. Can't believe you went to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn you're a beast . I've had two migraines in my life and I couldn't even be upright or have the lights on. Can't believe you went to work.

Not at all my best move. Need to save days in case something happens as far as when Charlotte decides to show up.

Not at all my best move. Need to save days in case something happens as far as when Charlotte decides to show up.

Hope you feel better

Man, this flu killed me. It's been a week and I'm still pretty weak. Walking is decent, but writing is still a struggle. It gets better each day, but still in recovery mode.

It's great golf weather, but I can't even think of swinging a club right now.

Man, this flu killed me. It's been a week and I'm still pretty weak. Walking is decent, but writing is still a struggle. It gets better each day, but still in recovery mode.

It's great golf weather, but I can't even think of swinging a club right now.

hope you get better Chris

#1 My sister just called & my oldest niece fell at school. She's knocked out 3 front teeth (roots still on the teeth) and is showing signs that she might have a concussion. Their headed to the hospital to get her checked out.
I've been told that some kid pushed/tripped her on the sidewalk. All I know is there is a parent and 7 year old that had better be glad I'm in Texas or I'd tune their arses up.
Tough little girl, still hasn't cried.

#2 For a few weeks, one of the kids at my wife's school has been causing all kinds of hell. Well, come to find out he is off his meds and running the halls hitting people. Guess who caught a shot with an umbrella this morning? You guessed it, my wife. Apparently she now is sporting a good sized bruise. They would up "taking him to the ground" to get him calm and away from the other kids. Parents are there and have decided little Johnny has decided he doesn't like his medicine so he won't be taking it anymore.
Parents & kid needs a tune up.

Bah. The downside to owning a half decent vehicle is actually having to service the damn thing. I miss my old beater on days like this.

Bah. The downside to owning a half decent vehicle is actually having to service the damn thing. I miss my old beater on days like this.

Yeeeep. Had to change it my brakes this year, totally sucked. Oh, and deer.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Replaced the tires on my car last friday. Driving back work, about a mile from home, the back end of my car gets a bit wobbly. Pull over, get out of the car to have a look; tire is flat, and there's a huge screw sticking out of the shoulder...

This way I'll never be able to fund my golf addiction.

Just got a call from my dad. They just got back from the oncologist with bad news about my step-mom. She's a tough lady, and has been fighting stage 4 pancreatic cancer since January of 2012. She wasn't supposed to last 6 months and has lasted 35. She's not about to give up. They are going over treatment plans, etc. I am just shocked, as the tumors were either all gone or really, really tiny at the end of August, and now there are several over 2 inches. Her weight is down to about 100 pounds. She's so tough. She hasn't even considered giving up. This was a punch to the gut.

Just got a call from my dad. They just got back from the oncologist with bad news about my step-mom. She's a tough lady, and has been fighting stage 4 pancreatic cancer since January of 2012. She wasn't supposed to last 6 months and has lasted 35. She's not about to give up. They are going over treatment plans, etc. I am just shocked, as the tumors were either all gone or really, really tiny at the end of August, and now there are several over 2 inches. Her weight is down to about 100 pounds. She's so tough. She hasn't even considered giving up. This was a punch to the gut.
Damn, Erky, sorry to hear. Keep positive.

#1 My sister just called & my oldest niece fell at school. She's knocked out 3 front teeth (roots still on the teeth) and is showing signs that she might have a concussion. Their headed to the hospital to get her checked out.
I've been told that some kid pushed/tripped her on the sidewalk. All I know is there is a parent and 7 year old that had better be glad I'm in Texas or I'd tune their arses up.
Tough little girl, still hasn't cried.

#2 For a few weeks, one of the kids at my wife's school has been causing all kinds of hell. Well, come to find out he is off his meds and running the halls hitting people. Guess who caught a shot with an umbrella this morning? You guessed it, my wife. Apparently she now is sporting a good sized bruise. They would up "taking him to the ground" to get him calm and away from the other kids. Parents are there and have decided little Johnny has decided he doesn't like his medicine so he won't be taking it anymore.
Parents & kid needs a tune up.

Eff that. Some old school corporal punishment for both of those youngins. They'd straighten up real fast

Praying for them Erik, I know it's heart breaking to see a fighter starting to slip.

Tough news, tough that the tumors made a come-back. Sorry, hope they decrease again.

Thinking about you brother.

This hits home big time dude, I'm really sorry to hear this. Will be thinking of you.

That's tough Erky, thoughts and prayers are with you dude.

Really sorry to hear. Wishing you and your family the best. She sounds like a fighter, though - will be thinking about you guys.

Sorry to hear this man. Positive thoughts and vibes dude.

Sorry to hear this Erky. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thoughts head your way Erky. Stay positive buddy.

Thinking of you and your family Erky. Hoping for the best.

Thinking about your family Erky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back