Great TV/Movie quotes

T: Question is do you want to be that guy in the PG-13 flick that everyone hopes he'll score or do you want to be that guy in the rated R flick that takes what's his.
S: Yeah, big f@ck!ng bear man!
T: You're money and you don't even know it.

Trent: There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party.

Some of my favorites from one of the greatest movies ever made: Anchorman

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.
Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Brick Tamland: I love... carpet.
[pause]
Brick Tamland: I love... desk.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp.
Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp. I love lamp.

One of the best underrated movies ever! Admit it... you cried in the end during the medal ceremony didn't you.

Of course I did - but not as much as I did when Tommy died in Best of the Best 2.

"We Ain't Found Sh*t"--Spaceballs

Of course I did - but not as much as I did when Tommy died in Best of the Best 2.

Too bad we're not going to meet in LA. I could do the Eric Roberts scene with Tommy when he was going to leave training with the voice and every thing. My friends always crack up whenever I do an Eric Roberts impersonation and I use that.

Forrest Gump:

Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?
Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: I'm here to try out my sea legs.
Forrest Gump: But you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan.

Great TV/Movie quotes

"Wilson!"--Castaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goonga ga loonga.

----------
Will Ferrell (Phil Weston): ... you're my assistant, ok ... you're supposed to back me up and get me juice boxes when I tell you, now go get me a juice box ...
Mike Ditka: ... YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?
Will Ferrell: ... I'm talking to the juice box guy ...
Mike Ditka: ... YOU'RE CRAZY ...
Will Ferrell: ... I'm not crazy, I'm just thirsty ...
Mike Ditka: ... WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HELL ...
Will Ferrell: ... NO, YOU GO TO HELL, WHILE YOU'RE THERE, WHY DON'T YOU GRAB ME A JUICE BOX ...
From Kicking & Screaming
------------
Leslie Bibb (Carley Bobby): ... sweety ... Jesus did grow up, you don't always have to call him baby, its a bit odd and all praying to a baby ...
Will Ferrell (Ricky Bobby): ... well, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I am saying grace ... when you say grace, you can say it to Grown-up Jesus or Teenage Jesus or Bearded Jesus or whoever you want ...
From Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
-------------

Trent: There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party.

MIKE: How are you ladies doing this evening?
BLONDE: What do you drive?
MIKE: I'm sorry?
BLONDE: What kind of car do you drive?
MIKE: Oh... a Cavalier. [BLONDE immediately leaves.]

**** I love that other people enjoy this classic.

Nobody's gonna carjack a K-car!

Snatch:

Sol: You ain't from this planet are you, Vincent? Who is gonna mug two black fellas, holding pistols, sat in a car that is worth less than your shirt?

Shakedown: Peter Weller/Sam Elliot-
"You wanna drive? or you wanna shoot?"

Melissa: I just wish your friends were as mature as you.
Stu: They are mature, actually. You just have to get to know them better.
Phil: [yelling from outside] Paging Doctor ******. Doctor F*ggot!
Stu: I should go.
Melissa: That's a good idea, Doctor F*ggot.

oooooo, nice thread setho. just got back into the office to play on this one.

pulp fiction: "i'm the foot f*ckin' master"

"Pain Don't Hurt"--Roadhouse

Independence Day:

Captain Steven Hiller: [talking to the unconscious alien he's dragging] Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...
[yells]
Captain Steven Hiller: and what the hell is that smell?
[starts kicking the alien, yelling]
Captain Steven Hiller: I could've been at a barbecue!
[kicks the alien one last time and calms down]
Captain Steven Hiller: But I ain't mad.

From The Big Sleep. Bogey and Bacall.

Vivian: Speaking of horses, I like to play them myself. But I like to see them workout a little first, see if they're front runners or comefrom behind, find out what their whole card is, what makes them run.
Marlowe: Find out mine?
Vivian: I think so.
Marlowe: Go ahead.
Vivian: I'd say you don't like to be rated. You like to get out in front, open up a little lead, take a little breather in the backstretch, and then come home free.
Marlowe: You don't like to be rated yourself.
Vivian: I haven't met anyone yet that can do it. Any suggestions?
Marlowe: Well, I can't tell till I've seen you over a distance of ground. You've got a touch of class, but I don't know how, how far you can go.
Vivian: A lot depends on who's in the saddle.

Vivian: You go too far, Marlowe.
Marlowe: Those are harsh words to throw at a man, especially when he's walking out of your bedroom.

Marlowe: You know what he'll do when he comes back? Beat my teeth out, then kick me in the stomach for mumbling.

Kevin

"The New Phone Book's Here, The New Phone Book's Here!"--The Jerk

Remember this face. Its the man behind the man behind the man.

MIKE: How are you ladies doing this evening?
BLONDE: What do you drive?
MIKE: I'm sorry?
BLONDE: What kind of car do you drive?
MIKE: Oh... a Cavalier. [BLONDE immediately leaves.]

**** I love that other people enjoy this classic.

but why male models?

Get off my lawn.....

Awesome thread... Tombstone is slick.......

how are you going to help anyone when they can't even fit in the building?

Back