The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentative date and venue booked for our wedding. And the kicker is, it includes free golf for 8 people. My fiancé is the best

Congrats David!

I don't post in the college football thread anymore but I am proud of my Dawgs! Well done.

HBTD!!!

I don't post in the college football thread anymore but I am proud of my Dawgs! Well done.

HBTD!!!

Don't let those folks run you off DD. You belong in there. Missed you today.

They can have it buddy, too many just want to pile on and be negative instead of talk objectively about college football. I just finally got tired of it.

They can have it buddy, too many just want to pile on and be negative instead of talk objectively about college football. I just finally got tired of it.

I just post my stuff about Pitt State and get out as fast as I can!

Same reason I walked away from it DD. Same reason many have.

HBTD!!!

I wish I knew who run you off good buddy! That's bull sh*t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope I didnt have anything to do with it =(

Nope, but there are quite a few who I really wonder if they are really fans of College Football. Seems to me to be some just spewing hatred in the thread and some blind eyes to things that are wrong in college football.

Last edited:
I wish I knew who run you off good buddy! That's bull sh*t

More a cumulative thing than any one person, I honestly cannot identify any one person as running me off.

More a cumulative thing than any one person, I honestly cannot identify any one person as running me off.

I spent a little time in there yesterday, Randy. There was a pretty good bunch of guys in there on that occasion just seemingly enjoying the various games. Of course, everyone is pretty supportive to "their" teams. But, that is to be expected.

In a few hours I'm headed to Naples, Florida with my wife for our 20th anniversary vacation. My mother-in-law flew in last night to stay with our 3 kids so this will be a real 8 day vacation.:drinks: I've got a few tee times set up and a boat rented a couple days so this should be a perfect vacation!

Nursery is practically done! Just need some wall decor on two of the walls and apparently we need a crib mattress. :alien:

Nursery is practically done! Just need some wall decor on two of the walls and apparently we need a crib mattress. :alien:

In the words of MC hammer, 'turn that MUTHA out'

ab1d0bf2fa948aad2d013189ca921581.jpg

Getting close! Need to paint the crib, but it's starting to look like a nursery!

ab1d0bf2fa948aad2d013189ca921581.jpg

Getting close! Need to paint the crib, but it's starting to look like a nursery!

Dude! So pretty. I know you are gonna be such a good papa. BTW, little girls change men, just sayin. :angel:

So happy for both of you!

JM

HHJJ? A wonderful weekend with my daughter in Knoxville. She turned 19, had a Fall formal with a nice college boy and the Vols destroyed Kentucky. Things are pretty good I guess :act-up:

JM

Snow day! My office is closed and the best part is there's just a dusting of snow at my house. I'm going to the dome :)

Snow day! My office is closed and the best part is there's just a dusting of snow at my house. I'm going to the dome :)

snow days are the best! enjoy the dome

HHJJ? A wonderful weekend with my daughter in Knoxville. She turned 19, had a Fall formal with a nice college boy and the Vols destroyed Kentucky. Things are pretty good I guess :act-up:

JM

That's great buddy. Glad it went well.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I got a call today from a company I interviewed with a week or so ago. I was offered and accepted their job offer! I'll be moving from the medical imaging side of clinical trials to the regulatory/site monitoring side. Also gave my two weeks notice at my current job.

Congrats, Bcape!

Sweet!! Congrats Bcape9!

My daughter got accepted into her top choice, University of South Carolina.

Now I hope she gets her second choice too, UNC at Wilmington. We already have one at NC State and would love to keep them in one state. We've long planned a move down south, a residency break for both would be nice.

Wish me luck! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back