THP TV - Nike Golf Vapor Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the 2015 PGA Show, THP TV caught up with Nike Golf to discuss the entire Vapor line of products.

Nice video, explains the different lines very well!

Great video Josh. You touched on many of the Nike line up, but the wedges have got my interest now. Looking forward checking these out.

THP TV - Nike Golf Vapor Line

Very easy to understand he did great breaking down each line. I also love the hand in there with what looked like someone directing traffic. :)

Well done and looking forward to more.

Very cool video, that was a solid watch. Really looking forward to hitting the new Nike line when it's all out.

Great information. I play the vrs irons right now. I would definitely like to give the new wedges a try.

Nate is a really good interview. Wealth of knowledge and a great overview of the lineup. Nike has a lot of good things going on for 2015

Nice video JB. I love the fact that Nike just ignores the box all together, this is such a solid line for them this year.

I love how Nate breaks down each of these making it easy for us to understand. Vapor Flex FW will be happening for me!

Man this Nate fell looks like a Giant.

Great video, love the explanations of the various lines and in terms that we can understand.

Really good info there. He did a great job of explaining each line in simple terms.

Freaking love it. The Natrix is a wealth of information and they truly do believe in this release line.

Very good video. Excellent explanation of the different irons. Very helpful.

The movement of weight from the feel to the toe in irons and wedges is an interesting concept.

great video and love the insight. the drivers are on my want to hit list.

Great video. It's nice to hear the break downs. With so many different lines available, not just from nike, it sometimes becomes difficult to figure out what's what.

Very good info to help delineate between options. Good stuff!

It took a little bit for this new Vapor line to grow on me, but after reading Jman's reviews and seeing more pics I am really pumped about them. Lots of great info here in the video, Nike definitely continues to improve each year, and I think they are taking a big step here not just because they are moving away from the Victory Red (Tiger), but in the technology as well.

Great stuff. Love how he just casually drops "Yeah we spent some time with Rory in Dubai a couple of weeks ago."

Loved the video, brought a great amount of info very concisely. I've yet to hit any of the Vapor line, but that will be changed soon.

Very good video coverage

Great video. Nate is a great interview and JB asked the perfect questions. I like how Nate says "athlete", not 'golfer' or 'player'. That has got to be something Nike drills into it's employees from Day 1 of getting hired.

Awesome stuff THP. Keep it coming!

Nike's lineup looks very very solid this year. I never really considered their stuff in the past, but their equipment this year catches my eye.

Color me interested in the fairway woods combined with this technology!

Back