Congratulations THPers - Folds Of Honor

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you know, 2015 is a very special year for the THP Community. Our Albatross Club membership has partnered with an organization called Folds of Honor and will be helping people in the name of this forum.

Today is just the beginning, but please give yourselves a round of applause and a pat on the back as the first $5,000 from the THP Community has been donated to Folds of Honor. In speaking with Folds of Honor, they are thrilled to have the partnership of so many THPers and this will go to great use. You can see our donation here.

https://www.crowdrise.com/THPCommunity

As mentioned, this is just the beginning however and our goal is to be able to continue to provide with this great organization throughout this year from more THPers joining the 2015 Albatross Club, which is already filled with amazing perks such as THP Events, contests, forum testing, fantasy sports and so much more.

Once again I want to thank everybody for making this possible. The THP Community is a special group of people and we are honored to be a part of it.

Well done!

That's pretty awesome .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very, very, very cool!

Awesome stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

:clapp:

Way to go THP and THPers!

Awesome!!

That is just awesome!

Amazing! Two great companies teaming up to do great things.

Well done everyone, it could not go to a better cause.

banderausa.gif

Well done and such a worthy cause. I'm glad I could do my part

Incredible, absolutely love it.

and we all need to thank you too JB and GG for choosing such a worthy cause to sponsor

well done everyone

Well done, everyone. Great cause!

So glad THP came up with this idea. Well done to all fellow Albatross members!

yeah that's good stuff. Well done.

Well done...great partnership and proud to be a part of THP, and to be supporting such a great cause as Folds of Honor

This is an outstanding association! With four generations in my family serving in WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and The Gulf War, and my son now serving in the Navy, I am very thankful to JB and GG for making this partnership happen.
Congrats THP, we should all raise one tonight for this contribution!

Good stuff!

Pretty cool that's awesone

Nicely done THPers!! Proud to have contributed.

awesome stuff!

Well done, everyone.

Back