2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Bump with a purpose. Sign-ups tomorrow and Tuesday! And don't forget the Grit Bar!

The date coincides with our senior club championship. Gotta play for that parking spot.

Can't wait for signups

Today is the day. Can't wait.

The day is here.

Oh man I'm in a meeting this afternoon! I hope and pray I get out in time, I want in on this.

Good luck everyone, as usual this one will be pretty spectacular.

Hmmmmmmm, so close, do much fun will be had. Ponderific mood this morning

KellyBo and I will not be in the running for a spot for this event. Those of you who do signup and are fortunate enough to get in, are in for a real treat. This part of Georgia is full of history, beauty, awesome food, and many things to do and see. Good luck and welcome to Georgia!

Im so excited for this one.
Bridgestone Gear
Prizes
Fun golf course
Amazing food
Just a great time...

This is going to be one of the best stops of the year IMO. I will not be entering as my back does not let me swing as I used to. I wish I could make it but should I have been selected it would not have been fair to my partner. Get those entries in folks, you will not be sorry, Savannah is a great town and the course you are playing is awesome.

Sadly, I am out of this one and it hurts me to not to be able throw my name in the hat. My schedule is just going to be too busy to commit and I don't want to have to drop out later. Good luck to everyone that tries to get in.

I'm really looking forward to this one. I've got my reminders set for 2pm today and tomorrow if necessary.

Hope to be submitting my entry sitting in a cart on about the 4th hole at Lane Creek as opposed to sitting in the clubhouse watching it rain.

Good luck to all that enter. No doubt this one will turn out to be pretty cool.

Hope everybody is ready for signup day. Man this is going to be fun.

This was going to be an easy 4 hour or so drive for me before I got a wild hair up my butt and moved to Pensacola. Now it's seven plus! No matter, I'm still going for it. Some great THPers going to be there so can't miss this.

Still trying to decide if my arrival this summer is going to let me enter this one.... Maybe Baby Flog will want to visit Grandparents by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still trying to decide if my arrival this summer is going to let me enter this one.... Maybe Baby Flog will want to visit Grandparents by then

That sounds a great plan! Grandparents will love you for it.

Have my reminder set for 2pm! Ready for this one!

Looking forward to this one!

I love signup days. Exciting stuff.

I am not going to be able to make this one; tried to do some last minute maneuvering to no avail. It's going to be a really good time for all. Look forward to following along.

Back