Team A:
Wake
Sox Fan
T0AD
Pat
v.man
Pudge
and Just_Hacking, who was a winner either way, as designated player, pulled off a very close victory.
Over two days of golf, 468 holes played, over 2100 strokes combined, it came down to just NINE for Team A's victory.

Not a bad deal.
Great, great, great weekend. Thank you, one and all, for being incredible, fun, people. This just keeps getting better.

There are some pics on my camera I'll get on as soon as I can.

Spring 2015 is in the books. Now let's plan out the Fall trip.

Did y'all get soccer trophies?

I knew that Just_Hacking was going to be on the winning team after the draw, he seems to be fairly lucky. :smile:

Looking forward to joining you gents next year. I'm playing Kinderlou week after next. I hope you guys left some birdies to be had out there.

Made it back to P-cola and am now just chilling. Lots of golf and a long drive means I'll be turning in early tonight methinks. Played a good bit better today despite way too many fireball shots last night. Had it going pretty good on the front, but the hole got a bit smaller on the back. Maybe it was just the Fireball finally wearing off.

What a great weekend. Kinderlou is a wonderful golf course, and those townhouses are top notch. Grilling steaks last night was nice. Not sure how the neighbors felt about it, but we had a blast. Great golf, great place, but, it was more about being able to be with great friends for a little while. A weekend with THPers is quite simply the best. Can't wait for the next one.

I made it home despite the mess in Atlanta. Thanks to all for a great weekend, especially TOAD for doing the legwork and being the driving force.

Jax and Wake
IMG_0395_zpsyblkr4ne.jpg

How about these conditions??
IMG_0384_zpseluj7fpg.jpg

Kulbick
IMG_0385_zpsxmjiwag1.jpg

New geese.
IMG_0389_zpssdleejkz.jpg

Three drives all in a row. (T0AD, Miller, Kulbick)
IMG_0392_zpslfmoyskj.jpg

Kulbick, Troyefl, Wake.
IMG_0381_zps7iokhjdr.jpg

Another THPer range assault.
IMG_0380_zpswoqiwbqh.jpg

Just_Hacking, Miller Time
IMG_0379_zpsod53xfpf.jpg

The one and only v.man
IMG_0378_zpsxlhg9a69.jpg

Jim54
IMG_0377_zps7acbiogy.jpg

The low scorers, Team A.
Pat, Just_Hacking, Sox Fan, v.man, T0AD, Pudge, Wake.

IMG_0397_zpss3ekfeg5.jpg

You would never know from that picture I was still drunk. Damn Fireball, it makes drinking beer that much better. What a great weekend with great friends.

Keep up my streak of playing like crap in events, some day the internet golfer will show up.

You would never know from that picture I was still drunk. Damn Fireball, it makes drinking beer that much better. What a great weekend with great friends.

Keep up my streak of playing like crap in events, some day the internet golfer will show up.
I remembered about the 3rd hole that I wanted to take the Heavenwood out for a spin. Dadgum it!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Looking forward to joining you gents next year. I'm playing Kinderlou week after next. I hope you guys left some birdies to be had out there.
Buddy, my groups left ALL the birdies out there.

I am ready for fall to get here, thanks for all of the updates guys, it made missing this weekend a little more tolerable.

The third installment of the Gethering has come and gone. I want to thank everyone who came out to play golf with us and have some fun. For those that wanted to come but couldn't for whatever reason, hopefully we'll see you guys next time. Sean, thanks for doing the leg work with Kinderlou to get us set up. Couldn't ask for a better group of guys to spend a weekend with. See you in the fall.

I'll never watch college softball the same way again...

I am ready for fall to get here, thanks for all of the updates guys, it made missing this weekend a little more tolerable.

Well said brother!

The third installment of the Gethering has come and gone. I want to thank everyone who came out to play golf with us and have some fun. For those that wanted to come but couldn't for whatever reason, hopefully we'll see you guys next time. Sean, thanks for doing the leg work with Kinderlou to get us set up. Couldn't ask for a better group of guys to spend a weekend with. See you in the fall.

I'll never watch college softball the same way again...

I think the Fall gethering will be bigger than ever!

I think the Fall gethering will be bigger than ever!
It could be. There's enough extra space in those houses to put about 3-4 air mattresses a piece in them.

It seems that my watch might have gotten drunk and ran away from me this weekend Did anyone happen to see it and pick it up? It is a blue/ black citizens w a rubber strap.

It could be. There's enough extra space in those houses to put about 3-4 air mattresses a piece in them.

Could probably move the table in the conference room over to the wall and make some floor space in that room, too.

It seems that my watch might have gotten drunk and ran away from me this weekend Did anyone happen to see it and pick it up? It is a blue/ black citizens w a rubber strap.
Oh, man. Well, last time, the maid found some pants or something (that turned out to not be from us) and they got in touch with me, so hopefully that may happen again. Could it be on the course, too?

Possibly.. I'm gonna call the pro shop to see if I left it in the cart..

So I hear you have some XR Pros and I'm pissed I didn't get a chance to swing them! Haha hope you find your watch

I sure don't remember seeing you with it on Sunday morning.

I know you had a watch on when we started Sunday morning but I think you said it was a GPS watch.

Just got word from the 'Lou that the maid was quite happy with how we left the place based on what she saw in the trash. LOL
Thanks to those that spearheaded the cleanup.

Just got word from the 'Lou that the maid was quite happy with how we left the place based on what she saw in the trash. LOL
Thanks to those that spearheaded the cleanup.
Big thanks to Kulbrick on that one, he was up early throwing away crap. Everyone pitched in after that.

Back