2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

You know the Johnson boys have gotten into some trouble in their time

look like footjoy dryjoy casual

fj_53644

Otherwise known as the spiked version of what Dental Hygeniests wear.

I'll need a crash pad after an afternoon of BBQ...hmmmmmm
You bring over 4Rivers, we will get Mission and we do a taste test.

Has anyone given Fox credit only showing a few Tiger shots all day?

Has anyone given Fox credit only showing a few Tiger shots all day?

You're probably the first person to do it.

So I get off in 30 minutes and can't wait to go home and watch. (New firewall filter is killing me at work).

BUT, the bad news for the USGA is I can't wait to see how bad the place is, and how bad it will be this weekend. I know I won't see any good golf...just a bunch of guys being made to look like dinks.

TV sadly. I'm sure they'll replay it 10 times today.

Here you go, Dan.

yeah they flipped 1 and 18 today. 1 is a 5, 18 is a 4.
I just noticed this. You so sneaky USGA.

Par 34 on the back 9? Good luck fellas.

Why aren't Thurs - Fri of US Open week National Holidays? Work finally done for the day and settling in to finally watch some coverage.

Enough of this, I'm going out to play. Those greens will make the ones on my local loop look like velvet

I really don't care for the commentary. I feel like we are watching bowling or paint drying. This is horrible. Is it just me?

I like it, I think Fox is doing a stellar job considering these folks have never worked together. Lots of experts from current players and some good golf.
I really don't care for the commentary. I feel like we are watching bowling or paint drying. This is horrible. Is it just me?

I love that ride...and the orange smell :)

Just thinking about a 10 mile walk to get beat up by this course makes me cringe.....At least make it a little greener.

I feel like I am on the Soarin ride with this music.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

That Colonel Sanders does creep me out! I told my wife, anyone old enough to remember the real Col. Sanders will really not like that commercial.

It looks like Reed/Lovemark is the highest FOWLER group, I doubt anyone has that twosome!!!

Just got back from lunch and saw Summerhays and Grace snuck in there. Man this is a solid leaderboard.

How can Ben Martin even see that ball, knarley looking lie.

Dang, he made it look easy, nice shot.

Back