2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

These interviews are just completely awkward. All I can think of is will Farrell saying "I don't know what to do with my hands"

Holly did fine on that one... Until the end

Predictions for the final number that wins tomorrow? I'll say -3.

I said on Tuesday my prediction is -2 so I'll stick with that.

I say -5 wins

Question is: What Mike Davis going to pull out of his behind for tomorrow? Is the course playing as hard as today, of are we going to see softer conditions?

I really hope it will allow for a bit more attacking play.

I'll go with -4, one of those guys will shoot even par IMO.

Prediction: I think Days run ends tomorrow. Truly remarkable what he did today. I think DJ tries too hard. I think the winner will be Grace or Spieth with an outside shot Louise but can he do 3 66's in a row????

I really hope Day wins .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think -5 wins it

I feel like if JS plays well its his. He missed a million putts today and shot only +1

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really hope Day wins .

If not Oos / Walker at 1-2, then it may as well be Day. :act-up:

Predictions for the final number that wins tomorrow? I'll say -3.

I don't think there's a final number tomorrow that wins. I predict that all of us will be here on Monday talking about an 18-hole playoff.

I hope Ricky has a back up in mind for Legacy cause I'll be one of those to toss himself off the roof if Reed wins. Oh, and by the way Patrick, 1992 called...it wants it's choker necklace back.
I prefer my choker necklace with a shark tooth personally

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think -6 wins tomorrow. Either Spieth gets a few more putts to drop, or DJ hones his irons to where he doesn't really need to be on fire with his putter tomorrow.

If Day wins, he spends the rest of his career having his win compared to Tiger's 2008 victory.

Sadly, much as I like Grace, him winning would be the least dramatic of the top 4. Spieth and DJ are such the golden boys of American golf, and Day winning would be so very gritty.

It's either going to be Spieth or Grace... DJ will implode somehow and I don't think Day will be healthy enough. If he limped through today, I can't see him being solid tomorrow. Did I read correctly that DJ hit all fairways today? I would think if this is true he should have put up a better number and will have to really have it all together tomorrow to make it happen. If Jordan putts better tomorrow, I think he takes it at -7. It's going to be great to watch no matter what.

Would love to see DJ win this, I will be following him tomorrow.

I had to stop when he hit the bologna about shortage of water. That's goes right up there with his rant about how unhealthy Americans are. I enjoy a person who speaks their mind but I can only take so much.

If Day goes on to win this thing will they compare it to Jordan's flue game?

Didn't get to watch much yesterday, but man, I'm excited for today. Packed near the top with big names? Couldnt ask for anything more.

Rory shoots 61 to win.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I don't think there's a final number tomorrow that wins. I predict that all of us will be here on Monday talking about an 18-hole playoff.

Now that would be crazy. Without question a good possibility.

Lets go Louis Oosthuizen, he's definitely the hottest golfer out there right now, +7 opening round and now -1,looking forward to seeing it unfold.

There were 26 people that picked Louis Oosthuizen

I'm predicting Shane Lowry shocks everyone and wins, and Justin Rose goes low to give himself a respectable top-5 finish. (And my shoe size happens to be 13 for whatever relevance that has... :alien: )

Back