Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

electronics in general are usually a big thing with these. I'm hoping they have a good deal on some external hard drives and xbox one stuff.

Also golf. Doubtful, but you never know.

I've been fighting the urge to do one outside but for that price I might just try.

What is the Fire stick if I may ask? I'm starting to get lost on all the new stuff that comes out. Just so many things now!
I believe it is a device that enables you to access subscription content like Netflix (and others) directly through the tv/internet.

Gonna have to grab a Firestick for sure. Been wanting another streaming device.

I heard Walmart was going to roll out something similar to this. Anyone have any info on that?

I heard Walmart was going to roll out something similar to this. Anyone have any info on that?

I saw that as well. Did not see anything on deals thought

Midnight PDT sucks for me.. I doubt I will be able to snag the TV if that is when it goes on sale

It is even worse for me, I was hoping to be able to get on this early but 3 a.m. here I will be sound asleep.

I wouldn't shop at Walmart for anything unless I lost a wager.

I like my Fire Stick. Unfortunately I can't use MLB.TV on it to watch yankee games because it uses location services. So even if when I use unlocator to block my location, it still doesn't work on that. Works great on Roku though so I have 2 of those. For everything else though, it works well, speed is good on it too.
Geez, I totally always forget I have a firestick. I should mess with that when I get home.

just got the Ok to pick up a TV. guess I am setting my alarm for 3am

I've been fighting the urge to do one outside but for that price I might just try.

What is the Fire stick if I may ask? I'm starting to get lost on all the new stuff that comes out. Just so many things now!

Fire stick allows you to broadcast internet through your television via wifi.

Amazon video, Netflix, etc., broadcast from your laptop/iPad/iPhone/etc onto your television.

Google came out with a similar device a couple years ago called Google Chrome. It works okay, but Fire Stick is supposed to function a little better -- and google's device doesn't support Amazon video...

Fire stick allows you to broadcast internet through your television via wifi.

Amazon video, Netflix, etc., broadcast from your laptop/iPad/iPhone/etc onto your television.

Google came out with a similar device a couple years ago called Google Chrome. It works okay, but Fire Stick is supposed to function a little better -- and google's device doesn't support Amazon video...

Wait, so does the Firestick work only with your phone/tablet/etc and not with it's own remote? I thought it had a remote.

Wait, so does the Firestick work only with your phone/tablet/etc and not with it's own remote? I thought it had a remote.

Yes it has its own remote.

Don't really need anything at the moment. But, something tells me I'll end up going for some insane deal. I have not place to put another TV, for instance, but, at that price.......maybe outside on the covered portion of the lanai???

Don't really need anything at the moment. But, something tells me I'll end up going for some insane deal. I have not place to put another TV, for instance, but, at that price.......maybe outside on the covered portion of the lanai???

You could probably use a new shelf for all those hall of fame trophies

I hope the tv's they are offering are decent

I hope the tv's they are offering are decent

My bet is it's an off brand like TCL. And knowing Amazon they will have a ton of them available. My bet is this thing isnt going to be like Best Buy having 2 and you have to line up on the Monday before Thanksgiving to get it.

My bet is it's an off brand like TCL. And knowing Amazon they will have a ton of them available. My bet is this thing isnt going to be like Best Buy having 2 and you have to line up on the Monday before Thanksgiving to get it.

I just need something decent (40" or so) & cheap to replace the TV upstairs.... If the prices are what they appear to be it will be a no brainer since that's the TV I get kicked to when the living room is occupied

I just need something decent (40" or so) & cheap to replace the TV upstairs.... If the prices are what they appear to be it will be a no brainer since that's the TV I get kicked to when the living room is occupied

It's definitely going to be one of the lesser known brands, but they pretty much all make decent TV's nowadays. It does also say there will be a brand name 32" smart TV for under $200.

I would grab the 40" tv for 115 as well as the firestick, but there is no way I'm getting up at 4 am to get them. I doubt either are available by the time I get up.

apparently they are going to have a 32" dumb tv for $75 as well. Unless it is gargantuan I will try to pick up the 40" to replace our old Olevia in our bedroom. I'll turn that into a pool side TV.

apparently they are going to have a 32" dumb tv for $75 as well. Unless it is gargantuan I will try to pick up the 40" to replace our old Olevia in our bedroom. I'll turn that into a pool side TV.
Really? Might be time for a TV for the garage.

I have been watching some of the deals....dont' need another TV or another firestick....hoping maybe Arccos Golf will get a nice discount...that would be cool

Back