Happy Birthday Ellie

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Today is a very special day in the JB/GG household because our beautiful baby girl (aka our dog), Ellie, turns 7 today. So happy birthday to the sweetest puppy in the world! :cake::banana:

942402368_2dKfP-L.jpg

Happy Birthday!

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope you get a bone, or a cleveland staff bag with your name on it. Because JB and GG have clearly left you out.

Awwww...happy birthday Ellie! All of the THP home office members had their birthdays this week!

Awww! Happy Birthday Ellie! So does she have a fun day filled with lizard chasing in the back yard planned?

This little girl has been through a lot. She was rescued from a dog foster home at 10 months after a horrendous young puppy life. She has moved around the country and back to FL. She has had some rough times such as quite a few operations, she was hit by a car last year, but she keeps on fighting. She is my angel, my everything, and she has been with me for happy times as well as some very dark times.

When she got a chance to meet her now mother, we knew her life had officially turned around. She is the happiest puppy in the world and makes us laugh at least once a day.

On this day the THP Mascot turns 7, and I love her more every day she is with us.

• Admin
This little girl has been through a lot. She was rescued from a dog foster home at 10 months after a horrendous young puppy life. She has moved around the country and back to FL. She has had some rough times such as quite a few operations, she was hit by a car last year, but she keeps on fighting. She is my angel, my everything, and she has been with me for happy times as well as some very dark times.

When she got a chance to meet her now mother, we knew her life had officially turned around. She is the happiest puppy in the world and makes us laugh at least once a day.

On this day the THP Mascot turns 7, and I love her more every day she is with us.

She really is our little angel. I wasn't there for all the tough times but I will be there through the rest of it I love her like I gave birth to her.

We just got in from a very exciting game of ball. We spiced it up with three tennis balls so she never stops running. It's her favorite thing to do.

ellie is classic! i hope she receives many a belly rubs today and gets some "people" food.

Happy Birthday Ellie! She is such a good dog. You guys are blessed to have her, and she is blessed to have you ;)

that was truly the funniest thing to see while at the THP compound in the Spring....she LOVES to run and seems to never get tired

She really is our little angel. I wasn't there for all the tough times but I will be there through the rest of it I love her like I gave birth to her.

We just got in from a very exciting game of ball. We spiced it up with three tennis balls so she never stops running. It's her favorite thing to do.

Happy Birthday Ellie. I hope you have a wonderful day and get away with sleeping in dad's chair or something fun like that.

Very cool! Happy Birthday Elle! We celebrate our Chocolate labs bday every year, but I have a mut that I rescued so we just celebrate their bdays on the same day

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Come holla at me. I have something for you...

from

The PIG. :D

Happy birthday Ellie!

0f182505.jpg

winnie-the-pooh-picture-06.jpg

Happy bday!!!!!!!!!!! Hope she is still enjoying here winnings from Lets Make a Deal night!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Ellie :)

Dog_bone_cake_Small.jpg

Happy Birthday Ellie! Take many naps and chew on a bone or two.

Interesting that you 3 have birthdays in consecutive order. I guess it makes things that much easier.

Happy Birthday Ellie! I hope you get some awesome food from Mom and Dad.

Lot's of birthdays!! Happy Birthday Ellie!! I know you'll have a great day!!

Happy Birthday Ellie!
Hope your day is as good as this guys!
43535454_e5c0229aab.jpg

Happy birthday Ellie, hope JB isn't hogging all your doggie treats!

Happy Happy Ellie!

Back