Callaway PGA Championship Contest Winner

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What a great event this weekend with tons of ups and downs. We want to thank Callaway Golf for being a part of this contest and making sure that THP had another INCREDIBLE contest this week. It was great fun following around the Callaway guys during the tournament and seeing how they were doing.

When the dust settled, one member reigned supreme.

BigBomber12

Team:
Matt Kuchar
Rory McIlroy
Justin Rose
Martin Kaymer

Earnings - $1,960,800

Great picks! You will be receiving some new Callaway Jaws Wedges courtesy of Callaway Golf! Congratulations. Another first time winner here at THP.

man, oh man!!! welcome to THP and congrats on the win!!! well played sir. i wonder if your bro will try to snag a "i introduced you to THP" wedge......haha

Huge congrats BB! What an introduction to THP.

man, oh man!!! welcome to THP and congrats on the win!!! well played sir. i wonder if your bro will try to snag a "i introduced you to THP" wedge......haha

Dude he's been using my sand wedge and 52* wedge for about a year now, no doubt I'm taking that 56*! I actually have to call and tell him he won and see if he can log on at work.

Awesome picks! Good to see another first-time winner this year.

Dude he's been using my sand wedge and 52* wedge for about a year now, no doubt I'm taking that 56*! I actually have to call and tell him he won and see if he can log on at work.

haha, with a name like bigbomber, i'd like to see you take it off of him!!! good for him. question: surely you both discussed your teams, my brother and i always do, why didn't you copy him? haha

nice win...didn't fall for the "double money" trap....congrats bomber

Nice win BB!!

Nice job, bomber!

haha, with a name like bigbomber, i'd like to see you take it off of him!!! good for him. question: surely you both discussed your teams, my brother and i always do, why didn't you copy him? haha

He didn't think the whole Callaway thing would pay off, whereas I did. I also really like Dustin Johnson, and after he won me those shoes in the U.S. Open, I decided I'd be loyal to him from here on out. I'd never really heard of Kaymer so I doubt I'd pick him. I went with the same guys most did with the exception of Johnson. I just thought Els and Mickelson would finish higher and make the double pay work to my advantage.

Great job BigBomber12, congrats on the win!

Nice work BB12! Nice picks.

Wow, great picks! I would have never of had the inkling to pick Kaymer.

Quite a team there. Congrats!

Congratulations bigbomber! great picks!

Congrats BB12!

Congrats BB.
This was a great contest. Thanks THP and Callaway.

Congrats bomber!! Those were some awesome picks!!

Great picks and congrats on your win there bigbomber!! enjoy the new sticks!

Congrats BB12 and welcome to THP!

Congrats on a fab prize!! Way to go :)

Back