The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering a #THPCallOut

#cookie needs to be humbled....sounds like he's beating up on all the DFW'ers he's played thus far! Would probably be a good little match between you 2!

You just needed your boy to get you the go-go juice

The Sunday go-go juice that I seem to need at the end of THP outings! You called it right!

You were emotionally spent after an MC run.

Basically, it's time to get in #TheCup so you can get your cap up a bit again.

Being more relaxed helps for sure! Don't know if I have another one of those runs left me. These kiddos are making me old!

#cookie needs to be humbled....sounds like he's beating up on all the DFW'ers he's played thus far! Would probably be a good little match between you 2!

The Sunday go-go juice that I seem to need at the end of THP outings! You called it right!

Being more relaxed helps for sure! Don't know if I have another one of those runs left me. These kiddos are making me old!

Few lucky rounds. But I'll accept any challenge...hopefully indexes are close enough to be a good match straight up which is what I prefer.

1) GG's "BOSS" tag is awesome, and true.

2) Wardicles has a tag now!

Did I miss the memo regarding Adult Coloring Books? An entire section at Barnes & Noble.

When did this become a craze?

I am super late to the party, but like JB said I picked some up and I am loving them!

Mrs. Howzat introduced me to them. I had no idea they existed either, and now they seem to be everywhere. They are super relaxing, and I am always looking for ways to help my cognitive skills since I am probably going to have Alzheimer's by the time I am 60. I do puzzles too, and crosswords and whatever else I can to help keep my brain sharp for as long as possible.

I am super late to the party, but like JB said I picked some up and I am loving them!

Mrs. Howzat introduced me to them. I had no idea they existed either, and now they seem to be everywhere. They are super relaxing, and I am always looking for ways to help my cognitive skills since I am probably going to have Alzheimer's by the time I am 60. I do puzzles too, and crosswords and whatever else I can to help keep my brain sharp for as long as possible.
There was an entire section in Barnes and Noble, I had no clue. Meg got some and some pretty awesome looking colored pencils. Some of the pages are very detailed. Someone is making a lot of money on this, wish it was me!

There was an entire section in Barnes and Noble, I had no clue. Meg got some and some pretty awesome looking colored pencils. Some of the pages are very detailed. Someone is making a lot of money on this, wish it was me!

It's funny I bought a couple off Amazon and then we happened to be at Barnes and Nobel on Friday and I picked up a few more, they had great prices. The designs are super detailed and take forever which is great. I got some colored pencils and some gel pens, although the gel pens won't be here until tomorrow I believe (ordered from Amazon).

Hahaha, I worried about that when I typed it into Amazon, but fortunately nothing "interesting" came up.
It's like doing a search for mannequins for sale on google. There is some weird, weird, weird freaking weird stuff out there with mannequins. I just need it for apparel modeling, not what those freaks do.

It's like doing a search for mannequins for sale on google. There is some weird, weird, weird freaking weird stuff out there with mannequins. I just need it for apparel modeling, not what those freaks do.

When we had to buy those for THP photos, it was very "scary".

When we had to buy those for THP photos, it was very "scary".
Yeah dude, some weird stuff in this world.

I don't even want to know...

Some cool stuff coming tomorrow and I just took all of the pictures. Sometimes you just realize that your writers are more talented. If timing wasnt an issue, they would do all of the pictures.

1) GG's "BOSS" tag is awesome, and true.

2) Wardicles has a tag now!

That was my "holiday bonus" so now I'm all fancy. The blue look freakin sharp too.

Don 't sell your self short, you're good with finger painting little buddy
Some cool stuff coming tomorrow and I just took all of the pictures. Sometimes you just realize that your writers are more talented. If timing wasnt an issue, they would do all of the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back