#Cookie I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try and get a few holes in. I know there will be a few that want to see some of this one.

Looks like a hole from Ditto.
Callaway hybrid, hybrid again, wedge. Your shots, not mine.
This is going to be a fun match. Glad I'm going to be there to witness and broadcast this one.
Jman, your boy is going to be strong match Saturday. I'm actually pulling for a tie breaker to actually decide this. I may have to set up a side match with capt. dru, just to keep me interested in my own game. We'll keep it on the quiet side, as you gentlemen have the big match that we are all interested in.
Quiet? Eff that. I play smiling laughing talking golf, not overly serious golf!!!

I got Cookie on this one!

Two great friends of mine. Have played many times with both of them, and I say it goes all 18, with Jman making a clutch putt on 18 to take it.

I'm not saying quiet during the round, just that I'm not go to call out Dru for our round. I will be into watching you gentleman doing battle and want to get as much coverage as I can. But still want to put some effort into playing my buddy capt.dru.
Quiet? Eff that. I play smiling laughing talking golf, not overly serious golf!!!

Been thinking about this all day. I'm going Jman...but only by the slimmest of margins! Can't wait to follow along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

gonna go with Jman on this

I'm with Jman on this one.....meaning in the same cart with him. Hope it's as close as many are predicting....it usually is between us stroke wise but I don't recall us playing match play against one another.

Now thinking about apparel scripting. Gotta look good (well as good as I can) if the camera will be rolling quite a bit!

And for anybody wondering, believe we will be playing right at 6400 yards....low 40's with a cold north wind. Yikes!

Real tough one to handicap but ultimately I'm going with Cookie FTW. JMan has the edge in many ways but hole #14 pic seals it for me. That hole just looks like it ripped straight out of the hills just east of DFW. Straighter trumps longer on tracks like that. So awesome that we get to follow this one in just a few days. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I'm with Jman on this one.....meaning in the same cart with him. Hope it's as close as many are predicting....it usually is between us stroke wise but I don't recall us playing match play against one another.

Now thinking about apparel scripting. Gotta look good (well as good as I can) if the camera will be rolling quite a bit!

And for anybody wondering, believe we will be playing right at 6400 yards....low 40's with a cold north wind. Yikes!

You guys should both wear Grandaddy gear!

Well a beanie is a must with the temps.....and I will wear the shirt but it'll be under a UA winter jacket.

Stupid cold.

Sooner Nation is really pulling me on this one. But, Cookie and I have cashed in as teammates before.

I'll take Cookie 1UP thru 20.

Hope we have a cell signal out that way. Hard to post up if cell service is spotty.

I'm taking Jman, if for no other reason than out of spite that Cookie still owes me a round of golf where he actually plays. :alien:

Just don't tell my wife I picked a Sooner to win, that wouldn't go over well.

Oh you know I will. I've got this badass jacket that needs to be broken in on the course.

Hope we have a cell signal out that way. Hard to post up if cell service is spotty.

It'll be fine, never had any issues when we go down to Durant to the in-laws lake property.

Captain vs Captain. I'm going to go with my captain here and pick Jman.

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

The gear from this year was Riiiiidiculous.
I can guarantee that pics will be coming. And periscope , maybe a Vine or two. We are going to try and make this fun as we can.

I can guarantee that pics will be coming. And periscope , maybe a Vine or two. We are going to try and make this fun as we can.

Anything that hits the forum will be enjoyed by me immensely.

Don't know why, but I just don't care for periscope. Seems like a bit hassle.

Anything that hits the forum will be enjoyed by me immensely.

Oh don't worry, it will be forum focused fo' sho'.

They can be very boring if not done right. There is an art to doing them right for sure. You can lose an audience quickly if it's too long, the content isn't interesting or the camera usage is distracting.

I have to with JMAN for this one.

Mostly cuz it's fun to bet against #cookie.

I think I am going to take Jman! I love that you guys are playing heads up with no pops. Makes this match that much better

Well I was all set to go with the supermodel (we all flock to cute, right?) until I found out he's vegan again.
Sorry, tofu and sprouts won't be able to carry the day. Jman for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back