The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sleepy tired. Mentally drained is a better use of words.

Me too buddy. 2 more travel days and then back home. Then drive past you to pick up dogs, come back to Tampa, and then back down Monday to drop Tour Van off for wrapping. I need to hibernate for like 72 hours.

Me too buddy. 2 more travel days and then back home. Then drive past you to pick up dogs, come back to Tampa, and then back down Monday to drop Tour Van off for wrapping. I need to hibernate for like 72 hours.
You guys are non stop. Bet the pups are ready for you two to be home.
Have some rum
That will happen.

1,140 guests on this evening. That's a lot of outreach, right there.

Also, great to see so many browsing the forum this evening!

2016 is #ChangingTheGame

1,140 guests on this evening. That's a lot of outreach, right there.

Also, great to see so many browsing the forum this evening!

2016 is #ChangingTheGame

Just for numbers sake, there are also thousands viewing the home page right at this very minute.
With over half a million readers a month and well over 100 million impressions, there are a lot of people that will experience #ChangeTheGame in 2016.

Just for numbers sake, there are also thousands viewing the home page right at this very minute.
With over half a million readers a month and well over 100 million impressions, there are a lot of people that will experience #ChangeTheGame in 2016.
Does,it ever make you feel like you should punch yourself to see if this is real? Proud papa moments dude.

"Definitely"

Those are some big numbers.

This makes me smile so so so so much.

I'm proud to say that I'm a part of THP. A very very small part but here every day none the less!

I'm proud to say that I'm a part of THP. A very very small part but here every day none the less!

There's something about community that requires all aspects/efforts to be what it is.

Small part my backside.

We are all but a small part of this Community. Glad you are here.

There's something about community that requires all aspects/efforts to be what it is.

Small part my backside.

Thats true and a great reminder for all of us. As much as I appreciate the "heavyweights" here I also appreciate those that just post photos or share experiences. The smallest stuff sometimes makes a big difference to someone.

We are all but a small part of this Community. Glad you are here.
It's like a bicycle chain dude. Each of us are links in the that chain. We can add and subtract links all the time, but with out each of the links no matter how fast you pedal you go nowhere.

With you on that one

I may not post much, especially while I can't play, but I do still read a lot of stuff that goes on

... It's +34C here today with the Wind Chill. :D
Come to Manitoba LOL. -30C with the Wind Chill tomorrow..... made sure to do my work errands today so I can stay in the office all day tomorrow. Pretty sure I do not want to be starting the work truck tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Its 37 degrees today and it feels like spring, what a difference a few days make.

Does,it ever make you feel like you should punch yourself to see if this is real? Proud papa moments dude.

"Definitely"

All of the time.
We have so many great people here that come together to make this place what it is.

Its 37 degrees today and it feels like spring, what a difference a few days make.

That is a dramatic change.
FWIW, thats still cold...but manageable.

Yes its still cold but definitely more manageable than 10. I didn't even have to pre start my car this morning!

There was a kid that played QB for Texas and was getting labeled lazy his freshman year. Falling asleep in class, not paying attention in practice and not performing up to what was expected.

He had sleep apnea. Got treatment and they say he's night and day now.

My nephew was the same way. He was lethargic and having trouble in school. A sleep test showed him waking anywhere from 20-30 times a night.

His solution was a bit more drastic. Doctors actually broke both jaws and separated the lower portion with rods, effectively lengthening his jaw and increasing the width of his airway. He's a straight A student now and headed off to college this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fell asleep at 9:30pm last night, had a brief wake up from 3 to 4 then back to sleep until 7am. That felt amazing!!
I do this every night and I hate it. I haven't slept through an entire night in probably 6 months.

Ugh.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looking like a smh day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back