Contest - True Temper DG Spinner Shafts

Nice entries! Good luck around the greens!

We want to thank everybody that took the time to get creative and enter this fun contest. We also want to thank True Temper for making this one happen. The winners are getting a heck of a good wedge shaft to try out.

Here are the winners.

AHAurand
"The Spin-tuation"

RxGus
"The Whirling Dervish"

WestTex
"Sonic"

One-T
“Cheech or Chong”

Oregon Golfer
“Moonwalker”

Congratulations to those that have won. If your name is on the list, send GolferGal a private message and include this information.

Your name
Your shipping address
Your flex that you normally play in wedges (wedge, r, s, etc)

not again!! another loss - Contest record 0-4. BOO!!

Congrats to you all creative folks - im sure youll fall in love with these shafts!

Congrats to the winners! Have a spinning good time with your new shafts. Now you will either have to borrow JB's or TC's shaft puller to remove the old one. :D

Congrats to the winners! Some very creative names there.

Huge Congrats Guys! I can't wait to hear your feedback!

Are these shafts available for purchase yet? I want to get these to try them out.

No, not yet. But in the radio show, they give out the date that they are. I dont have it off the top of my head.

No, not yet. But in the radio show, they give out the date that they are. I dont have it off the top of my head.

for some reason i want to say nov. 4th or 6th, i can't remember either.

well, I can not wait to insert this sucker in the ole wedge. I will def give some feedback on this. I have another wedge that I will be able to do some comparing with. There is a course here with a nice little chipping area, even with bunker so I will do a little shaft shootout

well, I can not wait to insert this sucker in the ole wedge. I will def give some feedback on this. I have another wedge that I will be able to do some comparing with. There is a course here with a nice little chipping area, even with bunker so I will do a little shaft shootout

Maybe your first report as the new equipment tester! :blob:

Congratulations I guess...:disapointed:

But seriously though, congratulations to some very deserving creative minds!

Congrats to all the winners!!! A really cool contest and thanks to THP and True Temper for putting it on.

Congrats to everyone that won. This is a super cool shaft to win and hopefully it will help with all of your short games. Thanks again to THP and TrueTemper for putting on a contest like this!

Congrats to everybody that won! I would be lying to say I am not jealous. I hopefully I can come up with a more unique idea for the shoe contest.

Congrats to all the winners. Look forward to all the reviews of these shafts.

WOW...this is amazing!!! I can't believe I won, but I'm super excited and I can't wait to put this shaft in play (and to write up my thoughts about it). Thanks THP and TT for an amazing contest.

ps...glad everyone enjoyed the SPIN-tuation!! :)

<--Pinches his left cheek

Wow I can't believe I got picked!!!! Thank you so much, THP, True Temper, you guys rock!!! Will let you guys know how it feels as soon as I possibly can, I have the perfect place here in town to fire away at some pins picked out already.

JB you posted to email GG with specs but on the TT website I see W and W+ as the only options. Is it possible to get these in other specific flexes?

<--Pinches his left cheek

Wow I can't believe I got picked!!!! Thank you so much, THP, True Temper, you guys rock!!! Will let you guys know how it feels as soon as I possibly can, I have the perfect place here in town to fire away at some pins picked out already.

JB you posted to email GG with specs but on the TT website I see W and W+ as the only options. Is it possible to get these in other specific flexes?

The reason we asked that is because based on the shaft stiffness one played, we would send either W or W+. That is all that is available.

Ah ok thought so just making sure! :glasses-nerdy:

thought my lebron nickname would win me some kudos points to your floridians! hes gonna win ya all a title in miami! HAHAHHA

thought my lebron nickname would win me some kudos points to your floridians! hes gonna win ya all a title in miami! HAHAHHA

Couple of things.
1. We dont live in Miami and FL is a pretty big state.
2. We are not the people that made the ultimate decision
3. True Temper is not located in FL.
:act-up:

I am very jealous of the winners here. I will say that this thread and the others focused on the DG Spinners have got me doing some window shopping online :) The price isn't bad at all.

Couple of things.
1. We dont live in Miami and FL is a pretty big state.
2. We are not the people that made the ultimate decision
3. True Temper is not located in FL.
:act-up:

Holy!! Haha I was waaaay off on my strategy- next time!!

Back