Newbie from Georgia...

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
...long time hacker, but I love the game. As a retiree, I try to play 3 to 5 times a week. Rarely do I play on weekends, as I give the course to the working types.

Welcome!!! Do I know you? :D

Welcome to THP Daddy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Hidey Ho! Welcome to THP.

...long time hacker, but I love the game. As a retiree, I try to play 3 to 5 times a week. Rarely do I play on weekends, as I give the course to the working types.

DawgDaddy -- Glad to have ya man! KellyNo and I live in Gray, Ga so we have to be close to your neck of the woods :D

Oh one more thing Dawg, If you do know me, KellyBo picked that avatar out for me. We are in a health move and joining the gym, losing weight and getting back on track with the fitness :thumb:

It is possible that I know you two, I live just up the road in Milledgeville and play Jonesco occasionally. I know many people in Gray and in Macon. Macon is my birthplace, and I have lived in Milledgeville since I was 4. And yeah, I was really wondering about that choice of avatar. :D

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP fellow Georgian.

Thx Fiver, I have relatives in Monroe. I have played Hard Labor @ the Creek, The Oaks, Indian Creek & Longshadow in your area. All good courses IYAM.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

It is possible that I know you two, I live just up the road in Milledgeville and play Jonesco occasionally. I know many people in Gray and in Macon. Macon is my birthplace, and I have lived in Milledgeville since I was 4. And yeah, I was really wondering about that choice of avatar. :D

Dawg -- I sent you a pm with my name and facebook info so we can see about getting together soon. Glad to have ya on THP and man you made a great decision to join this golf forum.

Welcome from a fellow Georgian.

Back