Holiday Cheer Day 8 – Miyazaki Shafts – Tour Level Shaft

Congrats Ole Gray...great prize that couldn't have gone to a more deserving winner!

I really want to try that 39 gram c. Kua shaft TC. No doubt that I loved the Project X though!

haha, well i know he'll end up w/that c. kua he hit so well in the cleveland at the demo day, but you and i both know you need a project X

I really want to try that 39 gram c. Kua shaft TC. No doubt that I loved the Project X though!

i completely understand KB. which shaft is gray gonna go with? or does he know? he's awfully quiet. is he dead?

Congrats Gay you Ole Dawg!

Congrats Grey , I hear these shafts just scare the ball out there 300 yards :D

All right OleGray!!, Great win.

i completely understand KB. which shaft is gray gonna go with? or does he know? he's awfully quiet. is he dead?

He's probably taking a shower. :laughing: Seriously, he is genuinely so proud to win this thing. I went in to help him get his laptop going and he had tears in his eyes. He is truly a sweetheart who never takes things like this lightly. He loves THP and is so grateful.

Looks like one of those snakes just went from a garter to a viper!

Woooooo Gray!

He's probably taking a shower. :laughing: Seriously, he is genuinely so proud to win this thing. I went in to help him get his laptop going and he had tears in his eyes. He is truly a sweetheart who never takes things like this lightly. He loves THP and is so grateful.

i know he is KB, no doubt. that's why i'm glad he won. he deserves it, especially after turning down the mashie selection. good for him!

All right Gray!!!!!!!

Joined December 2008 OLD SCHOOL!!!!!

Merry Christmas. Thanks to THP and Miyazaki!

Like I said above, when your name come up out of the program, I was smiling. You have been here a long time and are just a big part of this community and you have never won anything. Determination is your friend...hehe

Like JB said. I have been a member of this forum a long time. I have always been genuinely happy for those on here who have been fortunate enough to win. I can attest if you stay active, contribute to our forum, and keep the faith, your day WILL come! I want to thank JB & GG and all my friends on here for the very kind posts. You are my family forever :thumb:

Reactions: TC
Ellie is doing her best ole gray impersonation after the excitement of a contest

44cf65e5-02ba-8887.jpg

That's awesome KB, Great job again grey!

This made my day :)

I tapped, I talked.

Congrats Ole Gray! Great win!

I cant imagine anyone more deserving. Fantastic win my friend! Cant tell you how happy i am for you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Ole Gray!!! Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy.

Congrats Gray !!

Enjoy !!

Congratulations. :banana::alien2::alien2::alien2:

Congrats Ole Gray!

Too cool. As stated a billion times, couldn't be a better and more deserving guy to get this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Ole Gray!

Congrats Ole Gray! I am really glad you won this beast!

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Back