What golf stuff did you get for the Holidays?

Sounds like everybody racked up! Way to go THP!

I got the push cart I asked for.

How about Clay and his trip to the Masters gift!?

That one takes the cake man! Congrats! You'll have to take a ton of pics and tell us details of your experience.

How about Clay and his trip to the Masters gift!?

That one takes the cake man! Congrats! You'll have to take a ton of pics and tell us details of your experience.

Sounds like a plan!

got a bunch of golf related stuff
brush tees
golf shirts
gloves
etc

How long is that thing? I really want one, but I don't think my ceilings are high enough.

As for my new stuff, my parents got me a Nickent 3DX RC 3ironwood. Woot!

Three sweet hats - Adidas, Bstone, and Taylormade
2 Doz e6'rs
2 pairs of Nike shorts
Cleveland Classics #3 (which I absolutely love!)
Ogio Cart bag
$75 gift cert to TPC Deere Run
StaSof Glove
Nintendo Wii and TW 2011 yay! Now I just need time to play it :)

Three sweet hats - Adidas, Bstone, and Taylormade
2 Doz e6'rs
2 pairs of Nike shorts
Cleveland Classics #3 (which I absolutely love!)
Ogio Cart bag
$75 gift cert to TPC Deere Run
StaSof Glove
Nintendo Wii and TW 2011 yay! Now I just need time to play it :)

Nice, grats man!

Congrats to CC for the Masters ticket. Enjoy your time and we expect a full report with photos, hahaha.

Chicken stick!

awesome, let me know how you like it. I have 2 of them and love it. Add an air compressor and a work bench to my list. Now will just have to place an order for some Pure Grips.

I got an Adidas Approach golf bag and a caddytech caddylite 13.5 push cart.

I got three THP headcovers and a Gator Daphnie cover, but only the Gator is for me. I also picked up some balls, tees and divot tools for give away gifts with the headcovers.

I did get a hat ball marker from the kids. Its a Chiefs one, yeah.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Got a Bushnell Tour V2 non slope, as I requested....so I can use it in the amateurs I play this year!

So far I got a golf organizer, golf trunk organizer, xft wedge face, xft 56 wedge, e6 orange balls.

Jenn and I do our gifts tomorrow so there may be more to come

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

add an air compressor, work bench, and a Nike Method 003 putter. Not a hug fan of the stock headcover so luckily I have a THP headcover just waiting for it!

I got me a new Bag Shag & a pair of Footjoy winter golf gloves. I needed a new shag bag in a bad way. My old one was held together with safety pins (zipper busted). I will be hitting the practice hole as soon as weather permits and work on the short game for consistency.

Last edited:
3 dozen Bridgestone B330RX and some cash from Ole Gray. I'm stashing the cash for my future Cleveland purchases!!!!!

Hello!

My 1st post. :p

I got some Noodle+ golfballs as a gift to my relatives who play golf.
TaylorMade-Noodle%2B-Long-and.jpg

There where pretty good offers on my local golfshop so I bought new golfshoes, Nike Air Zoom Elite 2 - All black. Gr8 looking shoe and feels pretty solid. A bit higher then my last shoe but I think I will get used to it.
P13293580.jpg

I also bought a 58° Taylormade TP RAC Tour Satin Wedge. Was gonna buy the CG15 58° but didin't like the rounded bottomline and this just felt better.
RAC_TP_Satin_Wedge%20netti.jpg

And I had to get a Cleveland CG15 50° since it's the "year of the wedge" and these have the non-conforming grooves that can be manufactured only until the end of 2010.

As a gift I got some Titleist NXT Tour golfballs.
Titleist-NXT-Tour-Golf-Ball.jpg

A pretty decent christmas what comes to golf gear. :D

Last edited:
2 Lajosi's
1 Doz Yellow E6's (whoo!)
3 Ping Tour W wedges
Epoch Tees
Cobra Hat and Visor

Whoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Just read thru this thread, and am amazed at all of the thoughtful gifts. Christmas really brings out the best in folks. It really isn't the gift itself, its just knowing someone cares and is thinking of you.

Two dozen B330RX... The wife says I'm too picky so I can buy my own golf equipment when I need it, but the Bridgestones will come in handy if the snow ever stops this winter!!

Here's some pics b/c we all love them :)

Cleveland Classics #3 - This is a beautiful putter and I'm loving it so far. I may be a blade convert.

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Hats!

DSC00430.jpg

The new bag filled up. I wish I had this thing a LONG time ago. Awesome bag.

DSC00442.jpg

Nice putter! I have the classic 1 and really like it as a back up putter for my 8876.

Great pics Hawk, that putter is especially sweet.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back