Holiday Cheer Day 16 – Cobra 2011 Product Pre-Release

Good Luck Everyone... Would love to win this one!!!

This could be the best prize itme on the list....if I win I will gladly do a review of whatever product I pick after the embargo date has passed!

This is a great prize and to get to play a cobra product before it is released is really cool. Thanks again to THP and Cobra for a great opportunity for ol'gray.

I am super excited about this one and will likely still be on the road when the winner is announced. Might need Liz to be in the drivers seat when you announce the winner.

Another incredible prize being offered in this contest. Someone is going to be very very happy!

By far the best giveaway of the contest!!!

Ok guys and gals, you all know why I want to win this one in a BAD way!!!!! Ole Gray and I have been having a good time talking trash about this one!

Ok guys and gals, you all know why I want to win this one in a BAD way!!!!! Ole Gray and I have been having a good time talking trash about this one!

I just assumed Ole Gray did not want to win this one. I mean he had the 2011 stuff pre-ordered in 1998 didn't he?

lol like a lifetime upgrade program?
I just assumed Ole Gray did not want to win this one. I mean he had the 2011 stuff pre-ordered in 1998 didn't he?

You got it! He has something I want as bad as he would want this! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

This is a awesome prize! Good luck everyone.

I want to win this just so I can get that white driver...haha

This is a great prize and to get to play a cobra product before it is released is really cool. Thanks again to THP and Cobra for a great opportunity for ol'gray.

Cool - You are a cool dude man! Thanks for the well wishes :thumb:

lol like a lifetime upgrade program?

hehe you guys ain't right,,,,, but I luv ya anyway :golf2::D

I want to win this just so I can get that white driver so I can give it to ole gray...haha

FIFY one-T

Come to me little snakes, my S2 needs company...

How fast do you think one could learn to be a snake charmer with the flutes and such? I know that's no compairson to Gray who just seems to be able to do it with his voice but it's worth a shot right? Heh.

No. The winner will get to see an early release catalog and select their product. They will have to agree not to show pictures of their new "toy" before embargo as well.

holy wow! this is crazy!!! Way to go THP and COBRA!!

What a great prize I am keeping my fingers crossed for two people: Me and Ole Gray. Good luck to all!

I want to win this just so I can get that white driver...haha

Just go outside and sprinkle snow on your current one! :D

This one´s gonna be great! Me like them snakes.........

I'm feeling lucky today....6 hours to go

Back