Holiday Cheer Day 19 – Mizuno JPX-800 Iron Set

this is going to be a great New Year's prize for someone!

Sure will be. Looking forward to making the announcement to close out the THP 19 Days of Holiday Cheer!

One heck of a finale! Thanks Mizuno and THP.

Very sharp set of clubs. I have never hit any mizunos. Probably wont hit these either since i am left handed.:curl-lip:

After my day, these would be a blessing!

Today I play the best game of this year , I feel the luck, lets see if finally I won something here/

Beautiful set of irons...Mizuno is a first rate company.....

someone will be very happy tonight at 8pm....

Thanks THP

little more than an hour....giddy up!

I've gotta go party now....dang it. Someone call me if I win! Good luck to everyone!!!

:mizuno: THE BIG KAHUNA two straight consecutive days in a row! Only at :thp:

Good luck to everyone and congrats to all the prior winners. Thansk to JB, GG, and all the companies for the last three weeks. It has been a blast.

Everyone have a Happy New Year and please be safe and careful.

These irons are awesome good luck everyone thanks THP and Mizuno

Great way to end the year...

1st post updated. Congrats

nice win Spray!

Congrats, SprayTech...hit 'em well!

congrats SprayTech

grats Spraytech, great prize! Enjoy it!

Congrats and Enjoy!

Congrats Spraytech! Thank you THP and everyone that was a part of this contest!!! I know I had a ton of fun even though I didnt win, It was very exciting and great to see great people win great things that they will love to death, if they are a club ho like me lol. Cant wait for the next one :)

Congrats Spraytech. Happy New Year.

Congrats Spray!

Congrats Spray! Thanks Mizuno for a wonderful prize and THP you guys deserve such a big THANK YOU:thankyou: for such an incredible 19 days of Christmas!

Back