The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
22/38 317 2 td's 1 int. Guess whos stats? Haha. Rexy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22/38 317 2 td's 1 int. Guess whos stats? Haha. Rexy!!

And your boy makes him look like another probowler. Another game and another stinker by Cutler.

Haha. Im not worried about him in the post season.

Rexy is putting up numbers against a solid (for the most part) defense. He has fumbled a couple times lol

Nooo damn it lose. What's up with winning when we need to lose.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Whew! Tough game. Good to win a close one. Cudos to the Bears for playing it out the whole way.

They need like seven game balls for the defense. Hawk, Walden, Raji, Williams, Woodson, Bishop, Matthews. and more. Great efforts. Maybe one for Cutler. LOL.

Edit: I forgot the punter. He deserves a game ball, too.

Kevin

Colts WIN! Jets next.

Good thing the Pack won. Otherwise it would have been a tough weekend for Sconie football fans.

Not sue why but I'm absolutely enthralled in this Rams vs. Seahawks game, they're both hot garbage and one of them will certainly be the worst ever playoff team, but I can't stop watching!

So are the Cowboy fans excited about having Garrett full time next year? Or would you rather have someone else?

Kevin

Not sue why but I'm absolutely enthralled in this Rams vs. Seahawks game, they're both hot garbage and one of them will certainly be the worst ever playoff team, but I can't stop watching!

I with you on that one. I could care less who wins, but I'm sitting here watching it anyway. I'm hoping the Rams pull it out.

So are the Cowboy fans excited about having Garrett full time next year? Or would you rather have someone else?

I'm ok with it. Garrett had them playing hard. I'd be nice to see if they do that for a full season for him.

It was kind of funny to see his locker room speech after the game. Jerry looked like he was ready to step forward and start talking a couple times, but Garrett kept going. Good for Garrett.

Kevin

Kevin
I'm happy about it, heck 5-3 as head coach and two of those losses they had the win in hand and blew it. I think he'll do well.

Last edited:
I can't believe the Seahawks are going to the playoffs.

I can't believe the Seahawks are going to the playoffs.

What would be hilarious, is them beating NO.
You never know...

What would be hilarious, is them beating NO.
You never know...

They are on a hot streak . . . they've won three of their last ten games you know. hehehe

Cheers to the seahawks on being the first ever sub .500 team to win a divison

Cheers to the seahawks on being the first ever sub .500 team to win a divison

pete carrol can flat out get it done. can charlie whitehurst lead the seahawks to NFC domination? (i'm being completely sarcastic with both comment and question). horrible division. new orleans, you're welcome. just like that you're in the conference semi's.

Division champ or not you shouldn't even be allowed to play with a sub 500 record. NO should just get a bye.

I didnt see the whole game last night but the last quarter or so I saw it seemed that the Rams coach got schooled. Lots of questionable decisions and it seemed like theyre game plan was terrible.

Yeah there were a couple dumb calls though. But that's every game.

They were being real conservative with the play calls and I guess that is how it's been all year (from what the broadcasters were saying). But when they did try to go deep, the Rams receivers were horrid. I thought the Bears had inconsistancy. Bradford does have an arm, jsut noone to catch. But by then it was too late. NO should get an easy win.
I didnt see the whole game last night but the last quarter or so I saw it seemed that the Rams coach got schooled. Lots of questionable decisions and it seemed like theyre game plan was terrible.

Yeah there were a couple dumb calls though. But that's every game.

They were being real conservative with the play calls and I guess that is how it's been all year (from what the broadcasters were saying). But when they did try to go deep, the Rams receivers were horrid. I thought the Bears had inconsistancy. Bradford does have an arm, jsut noone to catch. But by then it was too late. NO should get an easy win.

Watch the Seahawks go on a run and make us all look dumb. Thats easier done for some of us lol

Lol. I wouldn't mind. Stupid NO cost me some money. Haha, it wasn't much but makes me wanna call cous up and demand payment!! HA!

Stupid Jacksonville too. :)
Watch the Seahawks go on a run and make us all look dumb. Thats easier done for some of us lol

Draft order of the Top 5 for 2011...

Panthers
Broncos
Bills
Bengals
Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back