Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I just spoke with Michelle at PGA National, I had never received confirmation so I gave them a call and Yoccos and I are confirmed.

Dr Teeth, hilarious that you responded...I was kidding buddy.

I hear all of you about the eastern travel. I am a northeast sales rep and so I fly in and out of all of those horrible airports.

Great find G4L!! Way to go my friend! Wanna hook me up with another great deal like that? :D

CB: Continental seems to be the best way to go for us too. Edmonton to Houston to WPB, but it's still really expensive. Needless to say, we're still looking!

For you canadians how about westjet? I'm trying to plan my mini vacation and right now it's about 500 pp r/t from Calgary to lauderdale

Typo

Great find G4L!! Way to go my friend! Wanna hook me up with another great deal like that? :D

CB: Continental seems to be the best way to go for us too. Edmonton to Houston to WPB, but it's still really expensive. Needless to say, we're still looking!

Wish I could help you, but you live in the frozen tundra of Edmonton if I remember correctly... no 2 hour drive to a US city for you! I think you're SOL for a cheap flight, but it IS your honeymoon so splurging should be OK for this trip I would think!

For you canadians how about westjet? I'm trying to plan my mini vacation and right now it's about 500 pp r/t from Calgary to lauderdale

Typo

Last we checked it would be $1500 from Edmonton to Fort Lauderdale with a bunch of stops. There were cheaper deals to be had.

Wish I could help you, but you live in the frozen tundra of Edmonton if I remember correctly... no 2 hour drive to a US city for you! I think you're SOL for a cheap flight, but it IS your honeymoon so splurging should be OK for this trip I would think!

Splurging may have to be the way to go!

I hear you man, flying from here sucks. I hope you find a great deal.

Another day, another person registered. This is an awesome pace guys and gals. So excited that we are filling up.

Another day, another person registered. This is an awesome pace guys and gals. So excited that we are filling up.
That is just awesome, I am going to feel bad for those who want in after it's already full. Don't let that happen to you, book now!!!

I think that is awesome too! Good luck on the last ones fighting for a spot!

Maybe it was us?? My husband & are are IN!! BUT... I'm haven't started looking for flights. We're hoping to use miles (FINGERS CROSSED!).

Maybe it was us?? My husband & are are IN!! BUT... I'm haven't started looking for flights. We're hoping to use miles (FINGERS CROSSED!).

Great stuff patty!! Glad you two are coming!!

How exciting to not only see quite a few folks from September have already signed up but so many new faces too!

This outing is going to be incredible and it is a testament to JB, GolferGal & the rest of the THP staff that this one is filling up so fast.

That is correct, Patty and Dennis are headed out for a relaxing weekend with THP'ers and join in on the fun. I love the enthusiasm and how we are getting there in terms of filling up.

geez, this one will be full by the end of the month.

thainer, no messing around bro, time to take care of business.

Great to see you & hubby are in Patty! We are looking forward to meeting you and Dennis and maybe playing a round of golf :golf2:.

Fantastic! Glad the blind9 folks are coming! We are going from encouraging people to come to encouraging people to actually get in before it is so full.

Glad that I got confirmed last week. Bought the plane tickets, so now all I have to do is make it to the airport on time. Glad to see that you decided to take the plunge, Patty!

good times Hawk! save me a seat at the bar
Glad that I got confirmed last week. Bought the plane tickets, so now all I have to do is make it to the airport on time. Glad to see that you decided to take the plunge, Patty!

I'll right the decision was made last night and the verdict was...

Spoiler
I'm in BABY!

Pm has been sent to Thainer about sharing a room for the two nights and I am very excited. Never thought I would be able to go this time around but my wife is even more incredible than I thought. Can't wait to meet everyone done there, and TC lets find some more lefty's.

Awesome news Cool!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you. It's going to be a blast!

awesome news CB. Looking forward to meeting you!
I'll right the decision was made last night and the verdict was...

Spoiler
I'm in BABY!

Pm has been sent to Thainer about sharing a room for the two nights and I am very excited. Never thought I would be able to go this time around but my wife is even more incredible than I thought. Can't wait to meet everyone done there, and TC lets find some more lefty's.

Back